Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone think they are taking Sandor down a slightly different path from the books?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      They shut down my House Martell thread. It was Piggy Snow's work, mark my words.
      LMAO .. piggy snow..

Comment

• upon second viewing, i think it's great finale despite the cheesy ending

most of us are expecting a supernatural cliffhanger ending (myself included, particularly something about the "other" mhysa, book readers knew what i mean) but i thought everything was put into place for the next season: Stannis going up north, Jon giving info bout the wildling raid, Team Bran beyond the wall, etc.

Comment

• I loved the exchange at the small council. Tywin is a bad ass. I wish they would have given Stannis the same justice. I really feel like they are under playing him. In any case, I'm happy to have seen RobbWind. I wasn't completely sure they would show that.

The show itself is taking a turn for sure, but I'm not really griping about it. It's interesting to see where it goes. So long as Martin throws us a bone or two now and then as a nod to others who have read the book, I'll be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Does anyone think they are taking Sandor down a slightly different path from the books?
            They are making him a clear anti-hero it seems. I don't mind, the Hound is one of my favourites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
              Stannis, Jorah, Bronn and Jon.

.............the off season has begun.......
              Brienne would slaughter Bronn.

Comment

• Game of Thrones tied with Breaking Bad for Critic's Choice Award for Best Drama

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/cr...eory-wins-best

Comment

• The series is nicely poised now. I can't help but want Theon to get his vengance on Ramsey and the other Bolton's despite what he did to Winterfell.
                  The actor who plays Ramsey does a great job because everytime I see him I want to punch him, same with Bolton and Littlefinger.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    Game of Thrones tied with Breaking Bad for Critic's Choice Award for Best Drama

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/cr...eory-wins-best
                    How is that even possible? BB is a little overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Brienne would slaughter Bronn.

I'm a fan of all the fighters in your sig so I'll let you off.

Comment

Working...
                      X