Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished a marathon of the entire 2nd season. I have a question, why didn't the white walker on the dead horse kill Sam? I thought they were ruthless demons who kill everything. Why not the fat guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      Just finished a marathon of the entire 2nd season. I have a question, why didn't the white walker on the dead horse kill Sam? I thought they were ruthless demons who kill everything. Why not the fat guy?
      He looked him in the eye and knew Sam ain't no fighter and a biatch.

Comment

Just finished a marathon of the entire 2nd season. I have a question, why didn't the white walker on the dead horse kill Sam? I thought they were ruthless demons who kill everything. Why not the fat guy?
        Took pity on the fat fool...i believe they, the Walkers only get pleasure when you have the balls to fight back

Comment

• Awww..

Like we're supposed to feel bad for this fat fucks mediocre attempts at mockery.

You started posting subliminal spoilers, you read the first 3 books, you do this every few weeks purposely.

Comment

In the book he stabs the **** and is then known as Sam the Slayer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              In the book he stabs the **** and is then known as Sam the Slayer.
              That will more than likely still happen. You better watch out for the no spoiler crew lol.
              Last edited by -Lowkey-; 07-27-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Am nearly done with book 3. I can't wait for the seasons, this **** is absolutely epic.
                Last edited by Easy-E; 07-27-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Just about to finish book 2. No spoilers please...

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                    Am nearly done with book 3. I can't wait for the seasons, this **** is absolutely epic.
                    Wait till you read the 4th book. You will spontaneously combust.

Comment

• Does anybody else get distracted by the mix of American English with medieval English? I'm kind of used to it now but it took me the whole of book one to get past it. Had me laughing out loud at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X