No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    not sure if he knows exactly what Tyrion did nor if anyone told him...im interested to see the dynamic between Joffrey and Tywin...it'll be the first time we really get to see them interact...Tywin knows his grandson is a turd

the end part was crazy too...cant believe they let fatty live
    That was weird. Why didn't they kill him? Looked right at him and kept moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      It could be that the White walker knew he had Dragon Ice on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Robbs head is getting to big for his shoulders. I don't know if it's his ego or PEDs.

I was glad the dragons had a little showing (which was awesome).

I have no clue who or what that blue eyed old, winter **** was but he's got me hyped up and anxious for the next season.

Tyrion got ****ed over.

Sansa will become a whore.

Joffery is gonna get ****ed out his brain by 'Lady' Tyrell.

Jon Snow is Jon Snow.

Jaimie and Brienn are a match made in fictional heaven.
        I think they are called The Others in the book, or White walkers. Al though my GF told me the others are scary. She said, they are very tall, thin as a sword when you see them, and extremely fast and kill out of no where.

So this is where I am confused because she also mentioned that there were two differences, but I wasn't too sure. Maybe the programme has kept it as one or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          It was like a taunt. "Stupid fatass, not even going to bother."

Comment

• damn, as i had expected a ok season finale, so the next season they are going to start it off with lots and lots of deaths.

Comment

• It was a decent season ending but could have been better.

Why the hell are the dragons still as small as the first time we saw them at the end of season 1 that’s bs. All im going to say about the house of the undying is that they bottled it like I knew they would.

The prolonged disappearance of Ghost must be due to budget and the ending was a bit crap to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I would say if you can hold out watch the next seasons first. Storm of Swords is a great book but you will appreciate the show more not knowing what happens in the book.

The only problem though is the 3rd book is broken up into 2 seasons so that means you would have to hold off for like 2 years which may be tough.

For me it’s the complete opposite watching the show first would spoil such great books, the show is good and all but it would have needed a budget of world conquest proportions and at least double the season lengths to do the book justice.

There is no substitute for imagination im glad I don’t have to worry about
                picturing a poorly done scene or place that was described to be much grander, even characters that don’t really look like they should etc etc when I get to reading that part of the book.

Comment

• This was the best episode, by far, yet imho.

It was sad to see the Miser get killed in Winterfell. However, I think it was symbolic (in addition to the master of arms being killed) of the city being destroyed and the castle being burnt down. They have to start anew at some later time, including with new masters. Just my own take.

Arya is the shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    For me it’s the complete opposite watching the show first would spoil such great books, the show is good and all but it would have needed a budget of world conquest proportions and at least double the season lengths to do the book justice.

There is no substitute for imagination im glad I don’t have to worry about
                    picturing a poorly done scene or place that was described to be much grander, even characters that don’t really look like they should etc etc when I get to reading that part of the book.
                    Well I think if you watch the show before the book you will get the best of both worlds.

Reading the book first you wont enjoy the show nearly as much, reading after watching the show wont spoil the book because of all the things left out in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      yeah that was ****ed up...one of robb's general sent his bastard son to capture theon some episodes back but they never made it to winterfell. i was expecting theon would get beheaded this season but mother****er is still alive and he and his child murderer men were able to escape.
                      And the fact winterfell was burned...a siege force wouldn't allow that especially when you outnumber the men who have taken YOUR capital. So you starve your own people while an invading force rapes and pillaged your city.....no dice. Theon was set up
                      Last edited by MidnightSpecial; 06-04-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X