Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Ghost? He just walked off when the Rangers were tracking the group of Wildlings and I havent seen him since...

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
      Awesome episode. My favourite so far.

Please nobody google the song that was sang by Bronn and co. that was also played in the end credits. Or the biggest spoiler in the entire series awaits you!!!

You have been warned!!!
      ugh, this exact thing happened to me. I just wanted to listen to the song, dammit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        ugh, this exact thing happened to me. I just wanted to listen to the song, dammit!
        You people seriously got spoiled just searching for the song? You could have just gone on YouTube couldn't you? I posted a video of it a couple pages back, for anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          You people seriously got spoiled just searching for the song? You could have just gone on YouTube couldn't you? I posted a video of it a couple pages back, for anyone else.
          went to youtube, dude. A commenter spoiled it. I just saw a flash and looked away...but the damage was done.

Comment

what exactly do i need to google to get the spoiler?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              what exactly do i need to google to get the spoiler?
              I don't know. I Googled it just to find the video I posted a few pages back, and never saw a spoiler.

Comment

went to youtube, dude. A commenter spoiled it. I just saw a flash and looked away...but the damage was done.
                That's why you don't read comments. Sorry. I posted the video and a completely spoiler free explanation of the song a few pages ago for anyone else that cares.

Comment

That's why you don't read comments. Sorry. I posted the video and a completely spoiler free explanation of the song a few pages ago for anyone else that cares.
                  yeah man i know. It was the FIRST comment, i saw it because i was scrolling down to look at other hbo vids on Game of Thrones background stuff.

The worst.

Comment

yeah man i know. It was the FIRST comment, i saw it because i was scrolling down to look at other hbo vids on Game of Thrones background stuff.

The worst.
                    That sucks man. But its gonna be hard to avoid that spoiler as we get closer and closer to it in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
                      what's so "spoiler" about the song anyway?
                      the song isnt really a spoiler but searching it on google or even youtube could potentially lead to one.

Comment

Working...
                      X