No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    What I think Mak Stark is Theon took over Winterfell.. That's what I think..

Theon will get dealt with soon enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      I was going to say "be hot," but come to think of it, the last time we saw her was when she ruined a great deal of her character's hotness in that cave
      Nothing wrong with popping out full grown shadows. She was back to her normal hotness the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Ether,

i think instead of sending the two whores to Joffrey to calm him down, he shoulda send two boys...what do you think?
        Send his brother and/sister. We all know that's how Lannisters get down.

Comment

• Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Send his brother and/sister. We all know that's how Lannisters get down.
            i'd pay $50 to see tyrion f uck cersei.

Comment

• I hope this episode lives up to expectations. This Hall Pass movie on before was complete shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Nothing wrong with popping out full grown shadows. She was back to her normal hotness the next day.
                If you know what happened, and you're still tapping that without any qualms, there's an issue. Think of the child support payments man, this chick guarantees pregnancy in one go and births in 24 hours

Comment

• Damn this is a great episode.

Comment

• EPIC episode!!!!

Comment

• That was one of the greatest episodes in TV history....yeah not much story....but good god the action

Comment

Working...
                      X