• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5. Tony Stark

Worth: $9.3 Billion
    Source: Defense
    Residence: Malibu, Calif.
    Claim to fame: former CEO of Stark Enterprises; genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist, and the guy who wears Iron Man’s armored suit.

Clearly he's related to Eddard Stark.

Comment

• Dude, Mr. Garrison was teaching the history of the different houses of games of thrones on South Park tonight.

LMAO. I almost fell out my chair

Will have to post a clip if I find one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post

Tywin Lannister
        $2.1 B

Source: Inheritance
        Residence: Lannisport

The Lord of Casterly Rock hopes to “establish a dynasty that would last a thousand years” following grandson Joffrey’s ascension to the Iron Throne. Famously shrewd and equally ruthless, Lannister rebuilt his family’s fortune after his father’s death; treasures include bag of holding, +1 chain mail, potion of cure light wounds. Appointed Hand of the King, he delegated the job to son Tyrion, calling it “no small honor.” Presently waging war with the North, he’s promised to quell rebellion: “A Lannister always pays his debts.” Featured in the television series Game of Thrones and the Song of Ice and Fire novels.

http://www.forbes.com/special-report...lannister.html
        Alright, that's awesome. Too bad Cersei will end up spending it all on prostitutes that look like Jaime when she inherits it.

I hope they tell the story of Tywin's father in the show, and how Tywin ended up the way he has. It's pretty cool.

Comment

• http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/413104/boneritus

Check it out.

Comment

• I'd give you green if I could, that's awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• Ros really graduated into boss whore status when she passed the Joffrey Initiation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Ros really graduated into boss whore status when she passed the Joffrey Initiation.
                  I'm really digging the new avatar. She has that Mona Lisa tempting look..

Comment

• King of the North!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      The Qarth chicks better be wearing the dresses with one tit hanging out. Walt demanded it.
                      That is correct. They damn sure better with all the addiional whoring scenes so far.

I havent commented here yet so i cant wait ti read the sentiments, but im lukewarm on it so far. Some stuff i love, some stuff i hate

Comment

Working...
                      X