No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Mik, who are you liking/disliking so far in S2?

remember guys we're only on ep 3..
    I really like Balon and Yara Greyjoy for some reason, I think the actors have played them brilliantly. Melissandre is cool too, one of my favourite characters from the books purely based on her being interesting

I don't really dislike anyone in the series, to be honest. I think all the characters have a good side to them

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Of the new folks Stannis, nights watchman who died, that phaggot Renly's wife are all cool. Tyrion is killing it lmao love every scene he's in. Littlfinger whining to him after he realize Tyrion played him was great. Episode 3 was pretty slow though and no Dany, not cool.
    Dany isn't a major character in the second book, if I remember correctly. Her story is pretty slow in Clash of Kings. However, I read that the writers have given her a bigger part in the programme, so you should see her soon

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Opie is the best character on the show, not even close. And Tara is absolutely hot.
      He's always been awesome but Season 4 was really the first time imo he got to show how great of an actor he really is due to the story they had for his character. Really interested to see what happens with him in season 5.

Comment

• Alright, it's time - say who you feel to be the most fukable chick on the show thus far

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          Alright, it's time - say who you feel to be the most fukable chick on the show thus far
          Tough between Cersei and Margaery. They are both straight up freaks. I'll pick Cersei for the experience. Plus she'll probably kill me before I grow sick of her.

Comment

Alright, it's time - say who you feel to be the most fukable chick on the show thus far
            how is that even a question.. the chick with the gay brother

renley's queen

I forgot her name but i'll never forget her bod
            Last edited by Paclan; 04-16-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

red headed ho has perfect **** :wank:

Comment

• Going with Melisandre myself, down with that Dutch beezy. Daenerys might be my top choice had she not squeezed out that monstrosity.
                Last edited by Miburo; 04-16-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• sad to see Yoren go, tough SOB

he basically gave Arya the idea of what will be her own version of _______ (spoiler?)

Comment

• "dunsen, polliver, raff the sweetling... etc etc etc"

I love Arya's character! so cool.

Comment

• I wanna see Shaggy Dog already wtf, the meanest of all the wolves.

Also hoping to see The Mountain.

Comment

Working...
                      X