Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN pointed out how cool this Fireplace was in their Review for the episode.

Comment

• damn every episode of game thrones is so bad ass. i have yet to be disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        The whole point is Joffrey isn't interested in ruling in any serious way - he spends virtually all of his time abusing power and amusing himself, like his current project of remodeling the throne room. He thinks ruling is simply making commands to have one's whims fulfilled, it has nothing to do with administration. Cercei is the one left to "govern". Joffrey himself is generally not an important player in the larger politics of what is currently going on.
        That makes sense. Still looking forward to when Tyrion and Joffrey inevitably do butt heads.

Can't imagine he'll be happy about the change in command.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Btw, fucked up Rakharo had to die. Daenarys should of known better.

Davos is my new fav, also Salladhor is funny..is that you Terrel? wanting to fuck my queen? It is, isn't it?
          Yara is the best for being a god among trolls

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
            damn every episode of game thrones is so bad ass. i have yet to be disappointed.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• That was a great episode.

Off Topic: Borgias fans, the first three episodes of season two are now on On Demand.

Comment

• Yo, I was cracking up when Tyrion's whore girlfriend said "fish pie."

Damn, Cersei is one cold mean b*tch! The shit she said to her brother about their mother dying during childbirth made me cringe.

By the way add another former pr0n star to the list. One of the whores in the brothel is an ex-pr0n star by the name of Sahara Knite.

Comment

• Comment

• Do you guys think Jason Isaacs should audition for a role on Game of thrones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Btw, fucked up Rakharo had to die. Daenarys should of known better.

Davos is my new fav, also Salladhor is funny..is that you Terrel? wanting to fuck my queen? It is, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X