• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i know why your laughing

my ******* friend who read it spilled the beans to me

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      i have a feeling next weeks episode is gonna want to make me jump through the screen and choke the life out of all of the Lannisters....except for the imp of course

Is this show meant to piss me off?

The only righteous man is getting shit on by a false prince, a brothel owner, and a **** of a queen.

Jon gets ****ed over by the Watchmen into becoming a ****ing servant

I just want to jump through the TV with my Mossberg and go 21st century on all these ****ers

You just took the exact words right out of my mouth.

Comment

• Finally sat down and watched all the episodes 1-7 today and was pleasantly surprised much better and realistic than anticapated didn't see that move coming at the end of todays eps.
        Really seems based on Roman times thought it looked like more of a fantasy-mythological type show at first. HBO showed the promo in dec.-jan
        but didn't start airing till april so by then interest wasn't high.
        Definetly a good watch though

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Alright...this show is really starting to let me down. So much anticipation, not enough action. Actually after this one I'm let down, someone hyped it up talking about its epic. Wtf? What kind of series/movies are you into if tonights episode is epic? Far from it, idk if its just me; i like a great storyline with blood, grief and intensity among many things, and maybe i'm desensitized. But from the reactions of some of you, it almost feels like we aint watching the same show.
          i think the Lord of the Rings spoiled this genre of story telling

im guessing the combat will really come when/if the families start warring

im thinking its just on the threshold of going bat shit crazy

everything was rather peaceful until now..........because the king is dead and there will be a skirmish over the thrown as implied by the ending of the last episode

so be patient young Padawan

Comment

• Originally posted by danny711 View Post
            They fuct up. Drogo's pissed.

Something bad is going to happen to mini Ricky Hatton.
            Fixed...........

Comment

everything was rather peaceful until now..........because the king is dead and there will be a skirmish over the thrown as implied by the ending of the last episode

Nice coverage.

From LOTR to Star Wars.

I'm surprised you didn't manage to include "phone home" in there somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                Nice coverage.

From LOTR to Star Wars.

I'm surprised you didn't manage to include "phone home" in there somewhere.
                damnit i knew i forgot one.......

Comment

damnit i knew i forgot one.......
                  You just get the feeling something big is in store for Snow.

Comment

its pissing me off, i want to get off now and im being left with blue balls for 7episodes. I dont like what i saw the last 5min, that ice queen should be dead and so should her son. Sick of being teased, seeing Ned get fcked over has me annoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                      You just get the feeling something big is in store for Snow.
                      not as a ****ing steward

Comment

Working...
                      X