No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I could tell you why this is wrong, but it would involve massive spoilers.
    Ah thanks. I realize Jon's mothers identity could potentially be a big twist in the story I also came across a few other interesting theories that didn't cross my mind when I googled it. I just can't read fast enough to stop my growing curiosity and as far as I know her identity is not revealed at least in the first 3 books and I'm only half way into the first (I bought it the weekend). Can't wait to find out more twists and turns to the plot.

How far you into the books?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Ah thanks. I realize Jon's mothers identity could potentially be a big twist in the story I also came across a few other interesting theories that didn't cross my mind when I googled it. I just can't read fast enough to stop my growing curiosity and as far as I know her identity is not revealed at least in the first 3 books and I'm only half way into the first (I bought it the weekend). Can't wait to find out more twists and turns to the plot.

How far you into the books?
      I've read all five, I'm a junkie for the book series and now the TV series as well. There are many potential candidates for Jon's mother, but I can pretty much guarantee you Cersei isn't one of them.

Comment

• GOAT scene (can't embed, don't wanna get banned from the thumbnail)

http://youtu.be/oNbrKJ_nVZs

Comment

• New version of an old trailer
          but they do show cgi Greywind and he looks pretty sick
          please.... I hope they show a battle with him ripping out throats and arms

Comment

• SPOILERS. . . .

In season one, episode 8, right after Khal has his "come at me bro" moment and kills ole boy with his bare hands, but suffers the scratch. . . And then newly captured "witch" offers to heal his wound. . . Does she CAUSE it to fester, become infected, subsequently causing him to "die"? OR, does she actually try to clean it, but due to living and hygiene during the time period becomes gangrenous and infected anyway?

Essentially, did she see this as her chance (or not until later when she casted the death spell) to wreak havoc? Was this her plan?

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              SPOILERS. . . .

In season one, episode 8, right after Khal has his "come at me bro" moment and kills ole boy with his bare hands, but suffers the scratch. . . And then newly captured "witch" offers to heal his wound. . . Does she CAUSE it to fester, become infected, subsequently causing him to "die"? OR, does she actually try to clean it, but due to living and hygiene during the time period becomes gangrenous and infected anyway?

Essentially, did she see this as her chance (or not until later when she casted the death spell) to wreak havoc? Was this her plan?

She caused it....... it says it in the book.

plus she strongly implies it when she's going on the rant about how she had already gotten raped before the blonde dragon goddess saved her...
              (I forget her name)

Comment

SPOILERS. . . .

She did try to heal the wound but Drogo wouldn't keep the thing on his chest where the wound was, she got her revenge when Dany asked her to keep him alive after he fell off her horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  She did try to heal the wound but Drogo wouldn't keep the thing on his chest where the wound was, she got her revenge when Dany asked her to keep him alive after he fell off her horse.

Ah ok. . . I couldn't really tell if she was actually trying to help them, or all along wanted to kill him.

Do you think she really WANTED to cast the death spell? Or that she only decided to take it as her chance when Daenerys kept on insisting she cast the spell?

I don't think she wanted to do it, but she saw the blind foolishness in Daenerys, and decided to give her a little lesson in magic and trickery. . .

Comment

Ah ok. . . I couldn't really tell if she was actually trying to help them, or all along wanted to kill him.

Do you think she really WANTED to cast the death spell? Or that she only decided to take it as her chance when Daenerys kept on insisting she cast the spell?

I don't think she wanted to do it, but she saw the blind foolishness in Daenerys, and decided to give her a little lesson in magic and trickery. . .
                    She absolutely wanted revenge, I guess she figured that was her best chance. If she had poisoned the wound she would have gotten killed anyway, but with what she did she was able to kill Dany's son and make Drogo a vegetable in one move.

Comment

• Damn I can't WAIT for season two!

Not much longer. . . Winter is coming. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X