• Show
Clear All

Since forever, bro!

He got shot and ****!

Comment

Law enforcement officials by tko

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        why should he risk his millions and millions of dollers, a life with his kids, to go to jail over a dumb beef with another rapper, its called being mature and smart, try learning it.

but betta believe if someone broke into his house and tried to hurt his kids 50 would rip his head off his shoulders.
        Are you serious? You just built him up to be some big bad thug and then when I say Gucci does the same thing and 50 backed away from Game your gonna start calling me immature and ***** making excuses about his kids and *****. Don't be callin' me immature when your the one that has to start with the name callin' there buddy.

It's a pure street fight 1 on 1 with no side excuses if it were to happen today. 50 ain't got the heart no more. Gucci never left the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Are you serious? You just built him up to be some big bad thug and then when I say Gucci does the same thing and 50 backed away from Game your gonna start calling me immature and ***** making excuses about his kids and *****. Don't be callin' me immature when your the one that has to start with the name callin' there buddy.

It's a pure street fight 1 on 1 with no side excuses if it were to happen today. 50 ain't got the heart no more. Gucci never left the street.
          being from the streets doesn't mean you're hard.

some of the biggest b1tchez on this planet are from the streets, or hood.

your logic is flawed and your hero is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post

I'll meet you on myspace, **** you, kill you and then post pictures on my facebook lil boy.

Don't talk about my favorite rapper like that or ***** gets real!!!!!!!! Real talk sukka ass *****h
            Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 04-13-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post

I have to agree. Most of them don't fight fair at all, it's very rare to see a clean one-on-one fight without it turning into a three on one, four on one, ect.

Comment

I don't think we'll ever really know the answer to this question until we assess whose mugshot is the hardest.

Coochie Lame?

Or N0N Cents?

Comment

Coochie Lame has the look of a pudgier Robert Johnson about him, so I give him an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                    50 was an ex crack dealer dealing with tough people his whole life.

in a fist fight with no weapons i dnt think to many people would beat 50
                    wtf does that have to do with fighting??seriously??someone show how green they are with their posts..lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      He's killed two guys and got off on both, one from self defense the other due to a lack of evidence.
                      what does that have to do with fighting??

Comment

Working...
                      X