Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitbull vs. lightweight Japanese Tosa (Graphic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Tosa vs. Shark

you said you breed them right...

Comment

Originally posted by Semper Dinamita View Post
      Then don't watch the sport. I see a difference. I can watch boxing and appreciate the honor and the sportsmanship. Dogfighting is simply vicious. If you don't see the difference, don't watch boxing. I don't think that I should be a vegan because I enjoy boxing but not dogfighting.

I can watch boxing and appreciate that too, and do you thi k that people who enjoy dog fights can appreciate the heart and fitness of a fighting dog?

As for being a Vegan, it was a suggestion because animals get bred to just be meat or the cows are forced eith hormones to produce milk many more times than it would normally. Do you drink milk?

A cow has a baby, and then that calf is taken away and the cow is there to make milk all day long. Do you think they want to make milk for you?

Would you like to give birth, be forced to losr your baby, get i jected with hormones to make 10 times more milk and have manboobs 10 times bigger than it should be, and be trapped in doors connected to suckers on each nipple?

Well?

How about this, do you think Gerlad Mcclellan's mum thinks boxing is a good thing that her son is in a wheel chair?

Did you know Gerald was known to treat his dogs badly? He use to kill his pits apparently.

At the end of the day, whether you can appreciate boxing, which I do too, it is as barbaric as dog fighting, or eauivalent. Who the hell wants broken hands, broken noses, cuts, scar tissue damage, fractured chins, 5 am 5 mile runs, starvation to make weight, paying endless people money and getting punched in the face?

Offer a prize fighter to fight and give their whole purse to charity and let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
        you said you breed them right...
        Nope I can get the real deal though out of the best stock available. The Japs do not let best go to westerners usually because they know that it would be a waste so they send them the ones that will win dog shows instead of fights. I know people who get me pups out of japanese champs. 3,500- 5k and a background check to insure the dog will be taken care of and a signed promise you will not use for anything illegal you can get one.
        Last edited by Alibata; 04-11-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

When Tua told everyone that you were a MMA fighter, I was like hehe but you're cooler alibata!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
            When Tua told everyone that you were a MMA fighter, I was like hehe but you're cooler alibata!
            When it comes to boxing we may disagree in here. But there is more to life then boxing... It is nice to have lounge in here..

Comment

When it comes to boxing we may disagree in here. But there is more to life then boxing... It is nice to have lounge in here..

Well I don't wanna talk about tests, roids and Pac's big head, but yes I agree that we shouldn't get caught up as fan boys.

Can I ask, have your dogs been trained to attack with a command? I have always wanted to beable to do that.

Do they know any tricks.

Basically talk about them! I love hearing stories.

There was a story on Youtube about an Akita in Japan finding his owner miles away at a hospital that the dog never visited ever.

Also another one which was a post of a guy who had a mongrel. It usr to barka lot andone day got beat up by 3 neighbour dogs and got cuts.

Then the dog owners uncle came around with his Akita and t saw the cuts. These 3 dogs would be on the porch all day a few houses around. The Akita left and walked off to the house with the dogs and loud barking was heard. It came bwck and since that day, those 3 dogs don't trouble the mongrel.

Not sure if it is true, but a wicked story.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
                Well I don't wanna talk about tests, roids and Pac's big head, but yes I agree that we shouldn't get caught up as fan boys.

Can I ask, have your dogs been trained to attack with a command? I have always wanted to beable to do that.

Do they know any tricks.

Basically talk about them! I love hearing stories.

There was a story on Youtube about an Akita in Japan finding his owner miles away at a hospital that the dog never visited ever.

Also another one which was a post of a guy who had a mongrel. It usr to barka lot andone day got beat up by 3 neighbour dogs and got cuts.

Then the dog owners uncle came around with his Akita and t saw the cuts. These 3 dogs would be on the porch all day a few houses around. The Akita left and walked off to the house with the dogs and loud barking was heard. It came bwck and since that day, those 3 dogs don't trouble the mongrel.

Not sure if it is true, but a wicked story.
                I don't believe in training dogs like Pits and Tosas to attack... That is like having a loaded gun with a hair trigger... You may have a pit that is not dog aggressive but once they start they finish. There may be instances that they will not put on the brakes even with a command...My dogs are around a lot of kids, I wouldn't risk it that any of them are allowed to lose their respect for humans because once they lose their fear or respect that is a lawsuit waiting to happen. An Akita may be more suited for protection, like german shepards or the boerboel. I know people who do use the Tosa for attack work though.
                Last edited by Alibata; 04-11-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Tosa out of a Yokozuna champ doing protection... This guy is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuricane View Post
                    japanese human takes on japanese tosa head on :wank:

this is why im fond of japanese people

Comment

I don't believe in training dogs like Pits and Tosas to attack... That is like having a loaded gun with a hair trigger... You may have a pit that is not dog aggressive but once they start they finish. There may be instances that they will not put on the brakes even with a command...My dogs are around a lot of kids, I wouldn't risk it that any of them are allowed to lose their respect for humans because once they lose their fear or respect that is a lawsuit waiting to happen. An Akita may be more suited for protection, like german shepards or the boerboel. I know people who do use the Tosa for attack work though.
                      Respect on that.

I don't like seeing owners train their dogs to attack unless there's a good reason. there are a lot of irresponsible dog owners out there who do that ****. Not a good look.

Comment

Working...
                      X