No announcement yet.

Kendrick Perkins is a thug.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendrick Perkins is a thug.

Punking off big men, choking Kobe Bryant like a little *****, striking heart into the heart of his opposition; gosh I miss this man. .

We miss ya, Perk.

Instead we have J.O. and chair chucker, Shaq plays well when he's healthy, though.

Comment

playoffs

good tough player
      remember when every team had at least 1 good old days
      playoffs
      can't wait

Comment

Just can't believe how lucky the Thunder have been with that trade. The entire first half of the season I spent lamenting the offensive drain and defensive liability that was Green at the 4. Now we got rid of him and got a gun defensive presence inside out of nowhere. And it was from my most hated team. Classic.

Comment

Life after Perkins.

Comment

Kendrick Perkins is the toughest altar boy on the planet.

I bet he scares his wife when hes drilling her.

Comment

Comment

Sometimes racist jokes are too easy to make. I'll just leave you with the knowledge that I thought of many to post here, but instead chose not to.

Comment

Andrew Bynum is a ***** for not backing up Kobe, but then again, he probably remembered how Kobe dissed him years ago. Perkins won't try that **** with Shaq or Ben Wallace, he'll get **** up.
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-11-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    Sometimes racist jokes are too easy to make. I'll just leave you with the knowledge that I thought of many to post here, but instead chose not to.
                    Are you a racist?

Comment

Working...
                    X