No announcement yet.

Check out my new Canon 60D pics from Calle Ocho ect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Those pics are pretty nice and clear. I love Canons. My girl has a simple digi cam and I'm amazed at how clear the pics are for a $200 camera.
    Compared to my 400 dollar Sony cybershot, I'am super happy I upgraded, but sumtimes I think i bought a t3i instead of a 60D LOL

Comment

I use to live here

Comment

Marlins Ballpark looks pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          Marlins Ballpark looks pretty nice.
          Its huge as hell, my friends were complaining about being moved out of their homes or sum*****, wasnt really paying attention BUT, they must be getting paid LOTS OF MONEY TO MOVE OUT LUCKY BICHES, they live rite there, on the staduim grounds LOL

Comment

It's a shame the Orange Bowl was taken down, all the history it had went down with it .

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              It's a shame the Orange Bowl was taken down, all the history it had went down with it .
              Miami is not a real city yet, they need to build, cause the orange bowl area was a pile a ***** when i lived there, nothing for miles. they need to keep building a make miami, into the 3rd best city in usa...

Comment

Learn about lighting, composition etc., as well as about aperture, exposure, ISO and stuff like that.

This one is pretty nice, though.

The camera means less than the photographer in most cases.
                Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 04-09-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  Learn about lighting, composition etc., as well as about aperture, exposure, ISO and stuff like that.

This one is pretty nice, though.

The camera means less than the photographer in most cases.
                  This was a beautiful place in Coral cables, did the work for me, I saw a bride, and three pretty girls there. I would love to live in Coral cables I know about 20 percent about a SRL Camera LOL, I'm looking for schools that are hands on, to teach me how to be one, I really dont kno *****, barly even the basics LOL

Comment

I don't think you really need to take classes, unless you're trying to become a professional or something.

You could probably learn a lot by just reading, looking at tutorials and just shooting, shooting, shooting; especially since you're on a digital camera and don't have to deal with developing film so you can shoot thousands and thousands of shots.

How is the camera anyways?

I have a D70 and a D3100. I was thinking I should have gotten a Canon, though, since I've been getting more into video lately, and I've heard Canons are generally better for video.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                      I don't think you really need to take classes, unless you're trying to become a professional or something.

You could probably learn a lot by just reading, looking at tutorials and just shooting, shooting, shooting; especially since you're on a digital camera and don't have to deal with developing film so you can shoot thousands and thousands of shots.

How is the camera anyways?

I have a D70 and a D3100. I was thinking I should have gotten a Canon, though, since I've been getting more into video lately, and I've heard Canons are generally better for video.
                      This is my first Digital SRL Camera, so I think its great !!, I came out ugly in my Sony Cybershot that was 400 dollars now Im handsome LOL I might wanna be a photographer, want photography and film classes, mainly, for the degree, and Iam disabled mentally, so I learn at a slow pace, real fuking slow LOL I love this camera, athough for 1,500, I think it shoulda come with a better lens, i feel sometymes i Bought a T3i, which is 800 or 900 dollars at best buy. Have to invest in a protrait lens and landscape lens to reveal this beasts true power, but other than that I luve this camera

Comment

Working...
                      X