Collapse
No announcement yet.

vince carter best dunker of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this in game dunk is unfuuckwithable tho. i remember watchin this game and i was goin nuts, running and screamin in our hallway

i just did it again lol!

Comment

Blake Griffin now looks better than Carter in his entire career and Griffin is still a rookie

Comment

He's one of the best but I don't think there is a THE best.

Jordan, Vincanity, Kobe, Richardson, Josh Smith, Nate Robinson, Wilkins, T-Mac are some of the best ever. All were great.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
          VC sky dives. nuff sed.

but VC aint got **** on jordan and kemp tho. kemps got that tomahawk. cant really fuuck with it once it drops.
          They are indeed neck and neck at dunking the basketball. But Jordan gets the tiebreaker for knowing how to actually play basketball.

Comment

Vince was the best. Had the power of 'Nique but the style of Jordan. He had creativity with his *****, dunks no one has ever seen. No one remembers that that SD contest, every dunk was new and he did not miss one dunk. Blake aint as good because he's all power no style. Im sorry but if you land ON the car, than you didnt dunk over it. Plus, he dunk over the bumper, not the hood. Today's guys are all about gimicks. Mutha****as blowing out candles and getting teddy bears off the rim? That ***** is for the birds, son! Lebron sucks because all his dunks are the same. Just diff variations of a tomahawk...big ****in deal! Same with 'nique! How many windmills this boy gonna do?! Vince by far was the complete package as far as dunking

Comment

I'm a Jordan fan but Vince takes the cake.

SLAM magazine a few years ago rated the best dunkers of all time. It went like this

1. Vince carter
              2. Michael Jordan
              3. Dominique Wilkins

Comment

Vicky Car gets the nod as GOAT in yammin the pelota

Comment

superman dwight howard

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    superman dwight howard
                    this was a joke right

Comment