Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICKENING! Does this post make Natedatkid a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    hahaha my man! Kermit was my *****h back in the day!

Sexual harrassment panda was pimpin too!

imma stick that stick with ma stick.

Comment

and nate, if you don't get the axe, i'll make you a member of the billionaire's club.

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag. View Post
        two 18 year olds got nothing left. two guys out of breath with nothing left i bet your moms is used to that two guys pounding her ass n fanny day in day out.

you wish you knew who your dad was
        yall better listen to your elder of 19 years old

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          gullible ****

Comment

gullible ****
            if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.........it must be a faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              and nate, if you don't get the axe, i'll make you a member of the billionaire's club.
              haha my *****h! It has been quite a few hours but I ain't ****in touchin' those hiddin' points yet. Them motha****as come way out of left field and rob me like a cheap European judge.

hahahahahaha Damn I'm sorry. I totally underestimated his authoritay.

Yet his balls still haven't dropped yet.

Comment

if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.........it must be a faggot
                if she looks sexy and she your sister, go for it!

flip me an extra burger you lil redneck hoe

Comment

if she looks sexy and she your sister, go for it!

flip me an extra burger you lil redneck hoe
                  Aren't they the ones that usually use the N word? O ***** is there something your not telling us? No wonder you like only strictly black men because your already committed a woman thats your sister.

Hows it feel too wanna take it up the ass by multiple black dicks while making inbred freaks with your sister?

Damn dude, your one hot mess hahaha Go ahead and go end your pathetic life. That way you can actually brag to all your other spoiled white biitch ass ****** european friends that you actually held a gun before when you meet them in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    Aren't they the ones that usually use the N word? O ***** is there something your not telling us? No wonder you like only strictly black men because your already committed a woman thats your sister.

Hows it feel too wanna take it up the ass by multiple black dicks while making inbred freaks with your sister?

Damn dude, your one hot mess hahaha Go ahead and go end your pathetic life. That way you can actually brag to all your other spoiled white biitch ass ****** european friends that you actually held a gun before when you meet them in hell.
                    you black, your ambition in life is to get served first in KFC

enjoy your chicken

Comment

two 18 year olds got nothing left. two guys out of breath with nothing left i bet your moms is used to that two guys pounding her ass n fanny day in day out.

you wish you knew who your dad was
                      I have nothing left? You been on the same old mommy and daddy jokes mixed with stupid yank bs

You been getting ripped all day son. The best you got is "mom gets pounded by 2 guys"

Can't say you ran outta things cause you never had anything to begin with:wank:

I'm done with this thread now, enjoy your weekend now.
                      Thanks for playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X