Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICKENING! Does this post make Natedatkid a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zig zag got racialmbut Nate really does make you think of stereotypes. Nate is just a kid, after talking to him, and seeing how he is embarassed about his white blood in him, I decided to stop posting.

Nate has white blood in him but won't rep it at all.

Poor kid acts like he is all black and from the hood, but you gotta rep every part of you, or really, you are fake.

People like Nate, young teens make me sad, genuinely sad. He think making threads about weed, or what you do to chill and then he will post I take a blunttttt makes him cool.

The kid needs to understand that it's not cool when you try and let the world know, it's just a thing people do.

When you love the green like gully then that's one level, but when you are trying to impress people on here, man, yiu got to grow up kid.

I'll send you 3 dollars through paypal if you don't talk about weed or make a thread like that for 3 months.

3dollars homie, think what that could buy you.

Comment

• Oh and nate son, are you going to reply with a fail pic or you mad, or a cool story bro one?

The dumb posters do that, I have noticed larry x, and slick rick do that when they just can't say nothing back.

Are you actually quite stupid Nate or are you smart?

What grades did you get in your studies nate?

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
        Zig zag got racialmbut Nate really does make you think of stereotypes. Nate is just a kid, after talking to him, and seeing how he is embarassed about his white blood in him, I decided to stop posting.

Nate has white blood in him but won't rep it at all.

Poor kid acts like he is all black and from the hood, but you gotta rep every part of you, or really, you are fake.

People like Nate, young teens make me sad, genuinely sad. He think making threads about weed, or what you do to chill and then he will post I take a blunttttt makes him cool.

The kid needs to understand that it's not cool when you try and let the world know, it's just a thing people do.

When you love the green like gully then that's one level, but when you are trying to impress people on here, man, yiu got to grow up kid.

I'll send you 3 dollars through paypal if you don't talk about weed or make a thread like that for 3 months.

3dollars homie, think what that could buy you.
        you used to be cool. you aint shit now

Comment

• Originally posted by ElleeFor View Post
          you used to be cool. you aint shit now

Owwww What did I do?

Ziggy is cool with me

Comment

• Originally posted by REASOЙ View Post
            Check my page.
            boy when you gonna learn?

and more importantly when are you going to start acting that 22 instead of 12?

Comment

• threads like this are what keeps boxingscene (or at least its forum) from attracting a mature, intelligent userbase....

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                threads like this are what keeps boxingscene (or at least its forum) from attracting a mature, intelligent userbase....
                Get interesting or leave the forum you bore

Comment

• Originally posted by ElleeFor View Post
                  Get interesting or leave the forum you bore
                  this is what you call interesting?

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                    threads like this are what keeps boxingscene (or at least its forum) from attracting a mature, intelligent userbase....

ahahahahahaha green K!!!

Comment

• Yeah and they call me immature and dumb because I like Gucci Mane and post 18. Yet I'm the only person that has my age up there and these 2 fools and PinoyKiller are the ones following me around everywhere yet I'm the immature one?

I'M THE DUMB ANNOYING SLOW 18 YEAR OLD? Biitch please these motha****ers don't look past 4 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X