Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does it feel to be in a loving,true commited relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    man I was doing the party/crazy/dirty thing forever. i finally settled down and I'm really enjoying it.

I do the whole, have fam over for bbq on the weekend, take kids to the park or beach, coach kids football and basketball thing. and still get my buzz on, just under friendlier confines.

first time I ever didn't cheat either. EVER. by far the first time.

nearly impossible to find the right girl though. it happened after I gave up on trying.

the bold is hard to get away from though, i still get caught up every once in awhile, specially cuz fools are always always looking.
    my god that sounds like heaven

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      My girls fav fighter is Gamboa... think Im gonna wait til Juanma-Gamboa gets signed and take her.

mine loathes boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

mine loathes boxing
        I come over to her place and she has any NBA games DVRed for me.. and any boxing on recorded... and we're both die hard Steelers fans.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          man old ways are hard to break,i got mental demons to deal with..when you're use to reacting and acting certain ways for so long..its hard but not impossible to change..my thinking is my biggest downfall..gotta change the way i think
          I feel you on that, I think the trick is to look forward and not get stuck in the past..

If that's what you want you should go for it, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            I feel you on that, I think the trick is to look forward and not get stuck in the past..

If that's what you want you should go for it, seriously.
            thanks for the advice.....appreciate it and will try my best to look toward the future

Comment

my god that sounds like heaven
              only drama now is making dough, but the wife kicks in on that too.

it's nice man, stress level is waaaaaaaay down. I haven't had a run in with johnny law since late '09.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I come over to her place and she has any NBA games DVRed for me.. and any boxing on recorded... and we're both die hard Steelers fans.

:boobies:

Comment

ive never had one..how does it feel to be 1 with someone to completly trust them??
                  Ummmm.........really really good, and the odd thing is I have very few common interests with her at all.

Comment

Ive never been in one either. But judging by some of my friends....

Constant paranoia
                    Insecurity
                    Biitch-madeness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Ive never been in one either. But judging by some of my friends....

Constant paranoia
                      Insecurity
                      Biitch-madeness
                      Or maybe its becuz you cant get into one..........

Comment

Working...
                      X