Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why motha****ers gotta get racist on here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
    I don't see the problem. Don't you guys call each other the n-bomb anyway? If you don't like the word than you shouldn't say it altogether. Sorry but i just don't consider ****** a racist word anymore because of how commonly its used now. Movies, tv-shows, songs all you hear is the n-bomb.

I guess it depends on what context its used in. The way that guy used it didn't seem any different to the way black people call each other ****** so its not racist in my eyes.
    a brit like u doesnt understand the meaning behind both words, just stop please...

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
      Do I see any whites saying I am European American?
      lol...is that the basis of your argument...........I suggest you do some research on History.......

Comment

I'm so over these ****in grown ass men tryin' to ****in treat me like a kid. **** em. I don't give a **** no more. It is what it is. If you don't like me **** ya.

But I'ma be damned if Ima let people go around callin' me the N word with an r at the end. I'm done with this ****in thread...

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
          lol...is that the basis of your argument...........I suggest you do some research on History.......
          That is not the basis of my argument. My argument is, does he know his history?

Either way, if you are gonna call yourself African American, then elaborate on that. Tell me more, what is hard about that?

Simple question to him, does he know his history?

If you say you're black, then OK, but don't use the term African American with ignorance like how some whites use the word Ni gger in ignorance, and not always in a racist way. (Although I am not defending the karma)

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            I'm so over these ****in grown ass men tryin' to ****in treat me like a kid. **** em. I don't give a **** no more. It is what it is. If you don't like me **** ya.

But I'ma be damned if Ima let people go around callin' me the N word with an r at the end. I'm done with this ****in thread...
            Brother, don't run away like a kid.

What is your history? In that other thread you say you know your history. Don't run away from your own thread. Be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
              I don't see the problem. Don't you guys call each other the n-bomb anyway? If you don't like the word than you shouldn't say it altogether. Sorry but i just don't consider ****** a racist word anymore because of how commonly its used now. Movies, tv-shows, songs all you hear is the n-bomb.

I guess it depends on what context its used in. The way that guy used it didn't seem any different to the way black people call each other ****** so its not racist in my eyes.
              i have not seen any black people call each other ******, are you ******ed?

i think you mean n*gga

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
                a brit like u doesnt understand the meaning behind both words, just stop please...
                No? So you think there are no black people in Britain. LOL!

Just goes to show how little Americans know about the world outside of their **** country.

Comment

What is your history Nate?

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
                    What is your history Nate?
                    Seriously? If it shuts you the **** up.

I'm mixed. My grandfather was full blown african american and my grandma was white. Then their kid ****ed a white girl that made me. Happy? That's my history that I know. I know nothing else further on then that. And I don't care. Just ****in drop it. Your being ridiculous right now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X