Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****ing Republicans are getting on my nerves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
    Theyre wasting tax money and not paying schools. My mother is a teacher, I know how the situation is. if you extra tax the rich do you think all school funding problems will evaporate? Its just as easy to say 'stop handing out welfare checks and then youll have more money to pay for teachers' or anything of the sort.

fact of the matter is that government already gets enough tax money to pay for all the essentials efficiently, its just they dont know how to efficiently spend it.
    I agree, but if the choice comes down to cutting education or taxing the rich, it should be an easy decision for anyone with a little foresight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Thats one area Republicans are looking to cut so thanks for making my point you fuckin idiot.
      There is a ton of fraud, which is why the number is so high. Obviously that is one area we could save a ton of money.

and LOL at help us pull like your spoiled ass has done one day of real labor in your entire life, get serious.
      Don't pretend to know me, kiddo.

and my SS disability isnt affected so love paying for me to sit here on message boards baby.
      Speaking of fraud, thanks for the example.

Comment

I agree, but if the choice comes down to cutting education or taxing the rich, it should be an easy decision for anyone with a little foresight.
        or how about we choose neither since both are detrimental, and instead fix pointless spending problems?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          There is a ton of fraud, which is why the number is so high. Obviously that is one area we could save a ton of money.

More dollars in fraud in government assistance programs or in faulty business practices by the top 5% who we're speaking of taxing? I dnt know you, but I know your kind. I know you felt the need to try to get personal w9ith me when in reality you wouldnt dare to speak near as reckless. No fraud here Im certified crazy, but I still look for work. Again little daddy boy bitches cant seem to comprehend not everyone has shit handed to them and that over 10 million people are unemployed and its not because they'd rather receive $500 a month in cash assistance.

Comment

or how about we choose neither since both are detrimental, and instead fix pointless spending problems?
            but thats not whats happening we are cutting school budgets and we aren't taxing the people who can afford it. Thats why its an issue.

Comment

but thats not whats happening we are cutting school budgets and we aren't taxing the people who can afford it. Thats why its an issue.
              there isnt a choice A and choice B. its not like those are the only two options to save money. why would you assume that?
              both cutting education and over-taxing the rich are bad choices. why would we choose either when there are countless other areas to cut spending on?

Comment

there isnt a choice A and choice B. its not like those are the only two options to save money. why would you assume that?
                both cutting education and over-taxing the rich are bad choices. why would we choose either when there are countless other areas to cut spending on?
                No there arent only 2 options, but on a prioritized list taxing the rich comes before cutting school spending. school spending is already being cut Im for anything more beneficial than cutting school spending and taxing is one pof those options. Just because both are bad doesnt mean they are equal in the amount of damage they will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Been eating your wheaties motherfucker?

Comment

No there arent only 2 options, but on a prioritized list taxing the rich comes before cutting school spending. school spending is already being cut Im for anything more beneficial than cutting school spending and taxing is one pof those options. Just because both are bad doesnt mean they are equal in the amount of damage they will do.
                    and thats the main issue here. we have two very important aspects at the top of the spending list. Instead of digging in and finding where all the fraud and waste is, we simply cut into the most obvious and easy ones, educational spending and taxation of the rich.

If we actually want to make something beneficial happen in the long run, we cannot do either. we need to fix the spending problems. Taxing the rich wont actually do anything, and in the long run will not only hurt the economy but also the 'poor' as well.

flat out: over-taxing the rich and fixing spending problems will both provide money for the government. one of them is good for the country, and the other is bad for the country. lets see...yeah, I would have to choose the one that is good for the country.
                    Last edited by Steak; 04-12-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

and thats the main issue here. we have two very important aspects at the top of the spending list. Instead of digging in and finding where all the fraud and waste is, we simply cut into the most obvious and easy ones, educational spending and taxation of the rich.

If we actually want to make something beneficial happen in the long run, we cannot do either. we need to fix the spending problems. Taxing the rich wont actually do anything, and in the long run will not only hurt the economy but also the 'poor' as well.

flat out: over-taxing the rich and fixing spending problems will both provide money for the government. one of them is good for the country, and the other is bad for the country. lets see...yeah, I would have to choose the one that is good for the country.
                      We are unable to fix the spending though apparently everyone is incompetent. Since this thread is about republican incompetency though I pointed out their views that taking money from the poorest people in the nation and children is possibly the most ignorant concept Ive ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X