NBA's Best ac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    This ***** had me dyin! hahahahaha

This video makes Chris Paul, Kirlenko, and Baron davis look like a bunch of flamin' ****sexuals hahaha

Most of them are international players.

Its like they think they are playing soccer or something.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      that's pumping life on your dying team..

but seriously, you injured your shoulder so you can't walk?
      I remember I broke my left wrist once , and with every movement my broken wrist would feel like it was vibrating and it hurt like a mofo.

I never had to use a wheelchair.

But when you are 6' 4" ,like 240 pds professional athlete worth millions. And you dont want to risk aggravating that injury ,by carrying a teammate in an awkward position , I can see a millionaire franchise taking care of you by facilitating a simple wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
        I remember I broke my left wrist once , and with every movement my broken wrist would feel like it was vibrating and it hurt like a mofo.

I never had to use a wheelchair.

But when you are 6' 4" ,like 240 pds professional athlete worth millions. And you dont want to risk aggravating that injury ,by carrying a teammate in an awkward position , I can see a millionaire franchise taking care of you by facilitating a simple wheelchair.
        i see your point but in every situation like that, there is a Mourning who refuses to take the wheelchair route with a busted knee cap, bogut with bones sticking out of his arms.

thats not acting, its only called toughness..

Comment

i see your point but in every situation like that, there is a Mourning who refuses to take the wheelchair route with a busted knee cap, bogut with bones sticking out of his arms.

Bogut is Australian. Can't use Australians as a yardstick for toughness, its just not fair.

Comment

I know its not acting. Im just saying.

Im not sure if your trying to say Wade is soft or something but if you are I have to disagree.

I dont know how man y Heat games you've watched , but I been watching Heat games since before he got drafted.

And Ive never even seen him complain so much like in this season. And its understandable , this season everyone seems to have something against the heat. The media caused that.

They gave them so much attention and they hold them as the team to beat when they havent really done anything. And I can see how it might bother other players and teams.

But anyways , I've been watching Wade since his rookie year and I have to say he is not the type to really cry about a foul or a call. If anything you can see him show some frustration and at times argue with the referee like all players do. But most of the times he laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Bogut is Australian. Can't use Australians as a yardstick for toughness, its just not fair.
              Bogut is so underrated.

Comment

I know its not acting. Im just saying.

Im not sure if your trying to say Wade is soft or something but if you are I have to disagree.

I dont know how man y Heat games you've watched , but I been watching Heat games since before he got drafted.

And Ive never even seen him complain so much like in this season. And its understandable , this season everyone seems to have something against the heat. The media caused that.

They gave them so much attention and they hold them as the team to beat when they havent really done anything. And I can see how it might bother other players and teams.

But anyways , I've been watching Wade since his rookie year and I have to say he is not the type to really cry about a foul or a call. If anything you can see him show some frustration and at times argue with the referee like all players do. But most of the times he laughs.
                wade is not soft.. he just got the award for the "best actor on a wheelchair", edging pierce by a hair ..

wade also is mentally tough, not sure about his other teammates..

Comment

Bogut is so underrated.
                  trade crishtina bosh for him and you have a team..

Comment

wade is not soft.. he just got the award for the "best actor on a wheelchair", edging pierce by a hair ..

wade also is mentally tough, not sure about his other teammates..
                    lol

Yeah , sadly the ones I think are mentally tough are Haslem , Magloire and Howard.

Comment

trade crishtina bosh for him and you have a team..
                      He has grown on me.

I made peace with his game. Is a softer , more of a fine game. Not so much roughed and physical.

The guy can score. He might be a bit soft. But he helps the team out a lot.

Did you hear about Eddy Curry. They Heat tried him out and might sign him for the playoffs.

I wonder who we would waive.

Comment

Working...
                      X