NBA's Best ac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
    lol

Yeah , sadly the ones I think are mentally tough are Haslem , Magloire and Howard.
    howard and magloire's toughness is useless sitting on the bench because of their age..

your team surely misses haslem big time.. and you wave the only mentally tough guard you had,
    allowing celts to bolster and further beef our bench..

Comment

He has grown on me.

I made peace with his game. Is a softer , more of a fine game. Not so much roughed and physical.

The guy can score. He might be a bit soft. But he helps the team out a lot.

Did you hear about Eddy Curry. They Heat tried him out and might sign him for the playoffs.

I wonder who we would waive.
      crishtina is a SG in a PF body..

i doubt if there is enough burger in miami to satisfy curry.. LOL.. but seriously, he might be helpful at times playing physical against the likes of bynum and howard.. though i doubt you might see them again this season..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        crishtina is a SG in a PF body..

i doubt if there is enough burger in miami to satisfy curry.. LOL.. but seriously, he might be helpful at times playing physical against the likes of bynum and howard.. though i doubt you might see them again this season..
        I dont have my hopes up. But I have faith.

I dont want to play NY tho. I have a bad feeling.

Comment

I dont have my hopes up. But I have faith.

I dont want to play NY tho. I have a bad feeling.

i admire your honesty.. that would be a great series.. i'm rooting for that thing to happen in the first round actually..

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            Kobe has to be higher up. Everytime he misses a shot he's cryin'.
            Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

I know its not acting. Im just saying.

Im not sure if your trying to say Wade is soft or something but if you are I have to disagree.

I dont know how man y Heat games you've watched , but I been watching Heat games since before he got drafted.

And Ive never even seen him complain so much like in this season. And its understandable , this season everyone seems to have something against the heat. The media caused that.

They gave them so much attention and they hold them as the team to beat when they havent really done anything. And I can see how it might bother other players and teams.

But anyways , I've been watching Wade since his rookie year and I have to say he is not the type to really cry about a foul or a call. If anything you can see him show some frustration and at times argue with the referee like all players do. But most of the times he laughs.

I wonder why?

Comment

Working...
              X