Wrestle Mania review (it was bad)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrestling is g.ay period

Comment

The problem the WWE is having is that their talent roster in a whole is really sub par. You can have all the writers you want, but you need "PERFORMERS". Though Miz isn't the best wrestler they have, he plays his roll as a heel really well, which sometimes gets you further than just being a "quality wrestler".

I've come to expect nothing more from WWE than what I've seen in the last 25 yrs Ive been watching wrestling. I don't think it'll ever get better than the 80s and Monday Night War era.

Comment

I would say it was average.. bit hit and miss but certainly not outright bad

Comment

after seeing the rock on raw... i was sick of his promos like in 2004... and that anti-hero stone cold stuff wont cut it anymore in these times.. WWE R.I.P

Comment

Wrestling died for me 10 plus years ago,it is to safety first these days.This is the sht that made wrestling awesome.

Comment

I only saw the last 2 matches and Trish Stratus was the only good think I saw. She is hotter now than she was when I used to watch her like 5 years ago. The main event was truly terrible and the ending was incredibly cheesy and tacky.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                He isn't even a good heel yet along a good wrestler, as the crowd wanted him to win over Cena. The crowd were canting for the miz.
                it dont matter who you put in there with him
                the guy can be the best heel of all time and cena still going to get booed
                almost every heel the WWE put cena in the ring with cena ended up getting booed lol
                Last edited by heat27; 04-04-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Mankind was never meant to go through the cell roof

Comment

Working...
                  X