Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messi is more talented then any American Football/Baseball/Basketball player ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Messi vertical jump with the top of his head clearing 11ft in the air, turn around mid jump and throw a precision pass to someone? Or can he switch the ball between hands at the peak of his jump to lay it in? While three people are in his face?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Can Messi vertical jump with the top of his head clearing 11ft in the air, turn around mid jump and throw a precision pass to someone? Or can he switch the ball between hands at the peak of his jump to lay it in? While three people are in his face?
      No, that would be handball. He'd probably get sent off.

Comment

• Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
        I disagree..Americans shouldnt post about football..this is just plain stupid. Football>> any other sport. to me its..Football, Boxing, Muay-Thai etc... soon Messi will be on lvl as Pele is, he is only rising now.
        I'm not American. Boxing >>> football in terms of what is demanded of the competitor on multiple levels at once, period.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Can Messi vertical jump with the top of his head clearing 11ft in the air, turn around mid jump and throw a precision pass to someone? Or can he switch the ball between hands at the peak of his jump to lay it in? While three people are in his face?
        And Jordan isn't built to do what Messi does, either.

This whole thread is ******ed from the get-go, complete with asinine "guarantees".

Comment

• Originally posted by -TRGB- View Post
          That Messi is surrounded by great players isn't as relevant as the fact that he's supported by a great team of players, period. And all players, however excellent, need to be part of excellently functioning teams in order to share in the highest team honours. Which is to say, the posters claiming Messi's performances and achievements somehow mean less because he's in a team with other lauded players really don't understand ****.

The individual brilliance of one player has never sustained a championship-winning side through an entire campaign by itself, even when it feels like it has (e.g. Ronaldo for United in recent memory).
          Ok for the world cup part maybe im in the wrong, it wasnt my time, and im going by what ive been told by people..ive seen the odd few highlights but not the whole tourneys.....Even tho they had some good players tho, he was still the star amongst them

And About people sayings his (Messi's) achievements and performances mean less because the players around him.....

His performance, is his alone, hes the best in the world right now....But the team he has around him obviously is a factor to his success, If you put him in a worse team, hes not going to get half as many of the opportunities he gets from his current team, of course he would still shine, because players like that cant be missed....But the team he currently has around him, is the best team i have seen in a long time

And @ Flawless...

Why do you always talk about what people have done against Chelsea....I could point out top class players who have done nothing against Manchester United, They dont have to perform to the best of their ability in every single game they play all year to be considered great....

Tell me a player who has been man of the match in every game they have ever played in....its not going to happen.....tell me even a player who hasnt had 1 bad game in a season, again, its not gonna happen

Comment

• Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            No, that would be handball. He'd probably get sent off.
            lmao........

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Could Lebron James do this?

Comment

• Would love to see him play in the EPL, but doubt he ever leaves Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by REASOЙ View Post
                  Could Lebron James do this?

Comment

• Depends how you define talent really.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      But the team he currently has around him, is the best team i have seen in a long time
                      That's my point exactly, it's a *team*.

You can fill a side with great players and it can still be a dysfunctional hot mess as a team. We've seen this often. And no great player can realize his full potential on a consistent basis without a functionally excellent team about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X