No announcement yet.

Dennis Rodman I love you!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Rodman I love you!

One of the greatest role players in all of Detroit sports history. Awesome career and on his way to the hall. People seem to forget that before Rodman got twisted and became a freak in Chicago, he was an important cog in the Pistons back 2 back titles and possibly a 3 peat had it not been for Thomas's injury. Yes, we ran the Bulls back then and we certainly ran the Lakers, just like in 2004.

Well deserving of the Hall,you beat me to it i was just about to make a post about this.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Well deserving of the Hall,you beat me to it i was just about to make a post about this.
      Hell yeah it is! I'm trying to lure out the Laker fans too. Last time I made a thread about Isiha being a better teammate than Kobe, Mak and his boys came out in full force. Time to get the day kicked off with some good debate.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        Dennis Rodman is a bit of a douche but quite a funny guy. He has appeared in celebrity love island and celeb big brother.
        Oh for sure. He is a weirdo now but back in the late 80s and very early 90s Dennis was normal and real man of Detroit. It wasn't until he went to that silly team in Chicago and played with that pampered player known as Micheal Jordan that he became a freak.

Comment

He's lost the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Hell yeah it is! I'm trying to lure out the Laker fans too. Last time I made a thread about Isiha being a better teammate than Kobe, Mak and his boys came out in full force. Time to get the day kicked off with some good debate.
            I am a life long Lakers fan,but there is no doubt Rodman is a hall of fame player.You see him talking about Chuck Daily he looked like he wanted to cry.

Comment

he dresses like a woman,**** him he gets nothing from me........

this is the guy you're raving about it ^^^^^

****ing ****

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                Dennis Rodman is a bit of a douche but quite a funny guy. He has appeared in celebrity love island and celeb big brother.
                i dont give a shiiiiiiiiit

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  he dresses like a woman,**** him he gets nothing from me........

this is the guy you're raving about it ^^^^^

****ing ****
                  He was a fruitcake but boy could he ball.Emille Griffith took it in the ass does that make him less of a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X