Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*****s hate on Gucci like Old white republicans hate Obama!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lemonade my town, said Miami I want yellow carpet
    Woke up in the morning, fuck it, bought a yellow Aston Martin
    Yellow bricks, yellow dust, yellow ring, yellow tusk
    Yellow pills, spinning wheels, yellow weed, yellow teletubby, yellow banana, yellow dildo, yellow phone book, yellow sun, yellow mustard, yellow ketchup, yellow mayonnaise, yellow bus, yellow crayon, corn is yellow, yellow traffic light, if you don't drink enough water, you'd be peeing peeing yellow pee. my favorite Sesame Street character is Big Bird cuz he yellow
    - Gucci Mane

Best rapper alive.
    hahaha Baby girl colder then the diamonds on my wrist watch BURR! burr!

Comment

Wiz knocks them both out

Comment

Originally posted by Loud! View Post
        Wiz knocks them both out
        Your drawlin' kid! Gucci Mane's Poppin rubberbands > Wiz's poppin rubberbands

Speaking of loud...

Comment

Hardest lyrics alive. Gucci is the truth!

Comment

FACT: Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent are lazier then Gucci Mane...

"Ima 24 hours, money and the power, stuntin' on them hoes and *****in' on the cowards. Ima 24 hours don't *****, shave, or shower until I get my money right..."

You see! All Floyd does is cry & biitch all day about the IRS and wanting more money yet Gucci work for da money!!! Gucci wouldn't duck Pac, Prime Cotto & Prime Marg. He called out Jeezy and Jay Z!

Comment

It's all about that soulja boy.

Comment

aint that niguh in a padded room now?

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  aint that niguh in a padded room now?
                  He was I think for a minute but he just did too avoid failing a drug test and getting thrown back in jail. I feel my *****h, I went to the rehab last november to avoid the same damn thing!

It don't look purrrty but its smart if you rather not go to jail or Glenn Mills!(juvenile facility in Philly where they were gonna send me because they take them until their 21 as long as their arent new charges, then they go to county, but they **** up their kids in that place! Kids have told me they just throw you in a room with a bunch of other kids who just trash you so they don't get trashed by staff hahaha heard multiple stories about kids getting thrown through ****in tables. Their staff make boxers look small)

Comment

At first I thought you were talking about Gucci, the actual company.

Comment

Gucci mane is a disgrace to hip/hop he has the IQ of a plant i see why OP likes him so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X