Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gayest and biggest cowards live in South Beach FL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Back in the day women didn't act like complete trash and try to enforce their will on other people just because they are women. Being a woman does not give you the right to **** on everyone. I agree with the other stuff you are saying that people are thugs and disgusting but not with the women part. Women are the new man and if they want to act like a man then they can step up and get hit like one.
    Amen. Exactly my point.

Comment

I bet their is a back story we dont know about, the filming crew probably did something.

Out of everybody on the street, a black would be the one to blast her with all his might.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        I bet their is a back story we dont know about, the filming crew probably did something.

Out of everybody on the street, a black would be the one to blast her with all his might.

Comment

Typical Dorian, hitting females...

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Typical Dorian, hitting females...
            She had it coming bro, best believe that..

Comment

She had it coming.

She'll become a more responsible person from this I hope.

Comment

You don't punch/hit ANYONE and expect not to be hit back. Male or female.

Comment

She didn't learn ****

Comment

I saw it coming.

Hate to say it, but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      Haha yes, you are an old man. You see a couple videos on the internet and generalize the entire generation.

Women were so respected last generation - Chuck Norris, Robert Deniro and Sean Connery, as the hero's of the films were punching out women.

Obviously, back in your day they had the utmost respect for women.

Your a fool if you think this generation, or any for that matter somehow becomes whatever it is by themselves. Previous generations are always influencing the next.

I've seen you criticize this generation for the music that comes out today. NEWS FLASH - the people who are actually picking which music the public hears (The Major Labels) are not run by this generation, but yours. So you can put the blame squarely on your generations shoulders.
                      #1 - You are comparing movies and fantasy and trying to say that's how life USED to be? FAIL

#2 - The people running the companies may be older but they are catering to YOUR age group, so it makes no difference.

Face it, your generation will be remembered for trash music, acting like animals and having the IQ of a coffe table. Pat yourself on the back.....

Comment

Working...
                      X