Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Memory Card should I buy for my Canon 60D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
    I finish payment April 1st, so I get paid on Friday, I finish paying my camera off, I got it on Layaway, owe 511 dollars left. Its the Best Buy kit lens with 18-135mm Lens
    VR or no? ....

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      VR or no? ....
      Whats VR? I'm getting the Best Buy package LOL

Comment

Whats VR? I'm getting the Best Buy package LOL
        VR = Vibration Reduction built into the lens.

I have the 18-200 mm VR.

I was on the waiting list for about 6 months to get a hold of that lens when it first came out.

Comment

http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consu...age=1&type=faq

Says you need class 6 or higher for video.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            VR = Vibration Reduction built into the lens.

I have the 18-200 mm VR.

I was on the waiting list for about 6 months to get a hold of that lens when it first came out.
            Thats really kool, that you were one of the first to get that Lens, Iam an ex film student who dropped out of film and through harsh reality of lyfe, decided to try photography instead, and iam really slow bro lol, i take real photography classes later this year, just have to find good classes here in miami, or homestead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consu...age=1&type=faq

Says you need class 6 or higher for video.
              Yeah, I can't go to cheap cause dis this a 1,350 dollar camera LOL here is what i get for buying an extreme memory card....heres its disriction

SanDisk Extreme® SDHC™ Cards

When you need speed, go with SanDisk Extreme® 30MB/s Edition SDHC™ cards and get more out of your DSLR or advanced camera, with SanDisk's fastest SDHC™ card.

Lightning-fast speed and professional-grade responsiveness give you the longer continuous shooting performance and faster photo and video transfers from camera to computer, when used with the SanDisk ImageMate® Multi-Card reader.*

SanDisk Extreme SDHC memory cards now adhere to the new Class 10 specification, which exceeds requirement for today's high definition video recording..

Comment

I've been fine with Sandisk Extreme III's, 4 and 8GB with my 40D. If you shoot a lot with continuous mode, pick a one step faster.

Edit: A different card type.
                Last edited by khepesh; 03-27-2011, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by khepesh View Post
                  I've been fine with Sandisk Extreme III's, 4 and 8GB with my 40D. If you shoot a lot with continuous mode, pick a one step faster.

Edit: A different card type.
                  Yeah, I might end up getting a 32GB Ultra, LOL. I doubting needing Extreme, I will look up information till Friday to make a descion.

Comment

Yeah, I might end up getting a 32GB Ultra, LOL. I doubting needing Extreme, I will look up information till Friday to make a descion.
                    I haven't kept up to date with video shooting still cameras, but FullHD needs a certain stream rate from the card. Check some camera sites/forums for more information.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos60d/

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                    X