Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raw Video: Brazil Boy Shot in Chest by Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u cant compare a country like brazil to the usa. Its a hole different world folks, if u choose to be a criminal in those countries u have to pay a tougher consequense than in the usa, cause its a third world country and the government isnt as advanced as the u.s.a. NOt sayin its right what this piece of **** cop did but thats how it is down there, putting a criminal in brazil in jail for 1 day just doesnt cut it. They will be out in a week if they have bail money and will likely be doing the same thing the next day, while in america they have the 3 strike policies and than u go away for 10 years, not in third world countries, they have no space in the jails, its a just a mess down there. Also, this type of stuff happens in every third world country, u just dont see it recorded and posted on youtube doesnt mean its not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      It doesnt really matter.

The only difference from a hood in P.R and a Favela in Brazil is the poverty.

Still the same crimes ,the same intentions , the same ****.

You prob wont believe me cuz of the circumstances , but my father killed somebody.

He was a produce vendor in Bayamon , P.R and had about 8,000 cash and jewelry stolen from him. And he knew who the guy was. So he actually went to the guy's fathers house , and told him , I know your son stole from me , I want my money and all my jewelry back.

A few days later , the thief appeared again at closing hours. He attempted to kill my father and , my father was armed and shot him in the heart from the back. When the police got there , they told him , rip your shirt , get some blood and put it on your clothes so it looks like you guys had a fight , and you wont even have to show up in court.

My father has 7 siblings. 5 brothers ,2 sisters. I mean , if you hear the stories when they get together , you'll know there really isnt any difference from any hood , except the poverty level , the weapon of the crime , and the reasons.

Its pretty dumb to say , well your not from a Favela.
      There are terrible stories and crimes that happen in the best parts of the world but to compare PR to Brazil shows your complete and total ignorance, sorry.

I have told this to my PR friends and family, they have no idea what it's like in the 3rd world. As bas as some parts of PR are (and there are some rough neighborhoods I know I have been there myself) it's NOTHING to places like Brazil, Mexico, Philippines etc....

These kids live in abject poverty and literally have to run from the cops because they will be killed in the streets for nothing other than being alive and taking space. The cops and rich people in Brazil don't want these kids around, it's the same in Mexico.

And yes these kids commit crimes but you would to if you didn't have anything to eat and had to beg like a dog in the street.

Sometimes the naivety of people in this forum is shocking to me, it shows Americans don't get out and travel much.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        What the hell, that's not a riot gun. A riot gun looks like this:

It fires projectiles this size:

That is actual size.

They're propelled by modified shotgun shells.

He tried to murder that kid.
        Thats a traumatic gun, very popular in the old country. Modified to shoot traumatic rounds instead of lethal. Funny thing though, they still can kill.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          You can drop the "fuckin pigs" shit. These are Brazilian police, notoriously violent and corrupt.
          so are the ones in new orleans. they're fukn pigs period

Comment

Working...
          X