Be Good / Stay Out of Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    LOL it's all early here also.

I stayed up all night drinking coffee and working on my truck. I'm probably going to not be able to tough the **** out and pull a complete all nighter.
    I aint know you had the mechanic bone Run, whats wrong with you truck bruh?

Comment

LOL it's all early here also.

I stayed up all night drinking coffee and working on my truck. I'm probably going to not be able to tough the **** out and pull a complete all nighter.
      I have been cleaning my guns,weird all the chores you remember to do when sober.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I aint know you had the mechanic bone Run, whats wrong with you truck bruh?
        U -joint.

And it's been a complete pain in the ass to fix. Probably because I'm nowhere near being a good mechanic and have to keep calling my friends lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Oh ok. IDK why I thought you was in california. My fault. :lookin:

Sounds like ya'll finna have a helluva time. When the lights go off over here we usually pissed off, cause that means the power company is ****in up again. What ya'll drinkin on tonight Led homie?
          No problem Chief. We gonn drink in our backyard. its quiet hot inside the house but outside you gonna feel the cool breeze.

We gonna drink beer. Philippines finest!

Comment

Good night fellas nice seeing you rwk,i need to get some sleep for work take care guys.

Comment

U -joint.

And it's been a complete pain in the ass to fix. Probably because I'm nowhere near being a good mechanic and have to keep calling my friends lol.
              I can relate. I can do any chores but not fixing machines especially automobiles.

Thanks for the green, Daddy!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I have been cleaning my guns,weird all the chores you remember to do when sober.
                I havent fired my pistol in years. I guess I oughta go to the range sooner or later.

U -joint.

From what I remember about workin on cars(which aint much ) That's pretty tricky espcially if you dont have a lift, and workin off of a jack and stand. Takes gumption to take your vehicle apart thats fa sho.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Good night fellas nice seeing you rwk,i need to get some sleep for work take care guys.
                  Take it easy MarkB my homie. See you when you get back on homie.

Comment

Take it easy MarkB my homie. See you when you get back on homie.
                    For sure man this place is a rock for me,where else can i bs with a bunch of guys with the same interests as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      No problem Chief. We gonn drink in our backyard. its quiet hot inside the house but outside you gonna feel the cool breeze.

We gonna drink beer. Philippines finest!
                      Thats whats happeniin!!!!! ***** looks tasty. I think it's time for a hit of Crown myself. I aint been drinkin the past 3 weeks or so(tryin to slim up a little), but Imma defo hit a lil crown for a reward to myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X