Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a LOGICAL Person, Come take this TEST and find out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    There are more than two answers like

Uncle
    Mother
    Father
    Cousin
    Brother
    Neighbor
    Officemate
    Playmate
    Co Worker

but there's only one correct answer. There is no trick here its PURELY LOGIC
    There is 2 correct answers, i've seen a riddle similar to this before but you've written it wrong. You said the man lying on the floor is a only child instead of the carpenter. If the Carpenter was an only child it would be his father, but because you said the man on the floor is an only child it can be uncle or father.

Comment

My original call is 1, but upon further review, the answer was changed. 2 is the correct answer.
      Loss of down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        There's 2 answers. Uncle and Father.
        Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        There is 2 correct answers, i've seen a riddle similar to this before but you've written it wrong. You said the man lying on the floor is a only child instead of the carpenter. If the Carpenter was an only child it would be his father, but because you said the man on the floor is an only child it can be uncle or father.
        Thanks so much for analyzing. i reviewed the question just now

and i think you're right

the man walking should be the only son of the carpenter to be able to have just one answer.

I'll consider that as correct answer lol. i'll send the 100M now

Comment

im not logical, so i struggle with this...

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
            Thanks so much for analyzing. i reviewed the question just now

and i think you're right

the man walking should be the only son of the carpenter to be able to have just one answer.

I'll consider that as correct answer lol. i'll send the 100M now
            Thanks.....

Comment

No one answer influenced me in this thread. I just read the question straight up, and selected number 2. I know I'm right.!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                you do know that every LSAT exam is not the same right?
                You do realize that every LSAT test consist of 2 Logical Reasoning Sections (3 sentences, and a question (not math based aside from seeing if you understand the terms some/most/many/all/none... which are very loosly math based), 1 Reading Comprehension section (not math based), 1 Logic Games section (not math based), 1 experimental section thats an ungraded section of one of the previous sections, and 1 Writing Sample (not math based unless your dumb enough to make it that way).

Also, one of the first things anyone learns about the LSAT is there are no tricks questions. 1+1 always equals 2, if it doesn't its wrong therefore it would NEVER appear on the LSAT.

The LSAT has different questions of varying difficulty 4 times a year but since its been issued, its always been the way I said.

Comment

The calculator and basic common sense tells me 1+0=1. Therefore, the correct answer is in fact 1. Hows that for logical?

Comment

It's funny how some loser probably jobless read this logic question on the back of some cracker jack box and is now trying to pass it off on boxingscene like he's an Ivy league professor. It probably took 2 weeks for his 8 year old brother to explain it to him.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      It's funny how some loser probably jobless read this logic question on the back of some cracker jack box and is now trying to pass it off on boxingscene like he's an Ivy league professor. It probably took 2 weeks for his 8 year old brother to explain it to him.lol
                      That was brutal.

lol I'm not sure the theoretical man even deserved that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X