Collapse
No announcement yet.

The craziest brawl in Burger King ever lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to see the racism cum out of people.

What's next? "ALL" European people are savages because it was "Europeans" who initiated the Holocaust? What about the mass murders of indigenous people in the Americas, by Europeans? Or the slave trade? Do these events make white people savages as a whole?

**** no

so why should a couple of b1tchez represent African Americans according to the comments on hurrrr and on youtube? Bunch of ******ed ****en people.

Anyways, those girls make black people look bad. Almost had to choke a black girl when I got out my car cuz she asked me 4 the time but I thought her savage instinct would make her jump on my car 4 no reason.

Comment

Holy ****, came upon this post at youtube about the video.....lol

"I had a very good friend that came to the United States from Ghana (West Africa)... He was highly intelligent, spoke 5 African languages, plus fluent English... He refused to be friends with Black Americans stating they were decendents of criminals and misfits that had been sold to the whites by various African kings and Arab traders along the Ivory Coast... When I see this I remember his words "these blacks you have in your country will kill you for no good reason - they're half crazy."

munggone

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Holy ****, came upon this post at youtube about the video.....lol

"I had a very good friend that came to the United States from Ghana (West Africa)... He was highly intelligent, spoke 5 African languages, plus fluent English... He refused to be friends with Black Americans stating they were decendents of criminals and misfits that had been sold to the whites by various African kings and Arab traders along the Ivory Coast... When I see this I remember his words "these blacks you have in your country will kill you for no good reason - they're half crazy."

munggone

some people are oblivious. Some you can blame and some you can't. They only know a certain group of people through the media, as they don't live around them. I live in the Ghetto. I live in a highly diverse place so those misconceptions miss me.

I carry a plastic knife all the time. If you're black and even look at me 4 a sec I will cut your balls off.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I would've gotten a good hold on her ancles and pulled the legs right under her. Fat ***** wouldn't have played so tough after that.
          I would of bent her over.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            glad to see the racism cum out of people.

What's next? "ALL" European people are savages because it was "Europeans" who initiated the Holocaust? What about the mass murders of indigenous people in the Americas, by Europeans? Or the slave trade? Do these events make white people savages as a whole?

**** no

so why should a couple of b1tchez represent African Americans according to the comments on hurrrr and on youtube? Bunch of ******ed ****en people.

Anyways, those girls make black people look bad. Almost had to choke a black girl when I got out my car cuz she asked me 4 the time but I thought her savage instinct would make her jump on my car 4 no reason.
            Contradicted yourself without even knowing it, well done that takes some doing

Comment

Working...
            X