No announcement yet.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Anyone used to watch this show as a kid ? That show was the **** back then .... I want to be a child again

You gotta be like 20 years old. My nephews were all over that stuff. Birthdays and xmas = Power Ranger toys.

For me, Ninja Turtles. Ninja Turtles could whoop Power Rangers in no time.

Comment

Man i use to love Power Rangers then after the 1st movie it got played out corny and re-made tomany times, i was a fan from 3rd-5th grade!

Comment

Yeah, I used to loooove the Pink Ranger.

Comment

hell yeah

me and my homies got high and found some eps online...it was corny as hell but we couldnt stop laughing

Comment

The Green Ranger was a beast. Turned abit gay when they turned him in to The White Ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Yeah, I used to loooove the Pink Ranger.
              Yeah, the pink ranger can get it.

Comment

Pink Ranger <3

:wank:

Comment

Did you know Power Rangers was just a copy of a Japanese show called 'Super Sentai' and recycled alot of the footage from the Japanese show.

Check this out...

So that means when you was perving over that asian chick in the yellow ranger costume you was infact admiring a guys physique (notice how the yellow ranger never worse a skirt like the pink ranger.)

Comment

Another example of the blatant copying of the Japanese series.

Comment

Working...
                    X