No announcement yet.

Israel Intervenes in Libya... for Gaddafi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel Intervenes in Libya... for Gaddafi

In a move that surprises all but Middle East experts, Israel has promised Libya’s dictator of over 40 years, Colonel Gaddafi, 50,000 troops to aid in crushing rebels set on overthrowing his his murderous rule. According to news sources inside Israel, “troops” are being hired across Africa, Uganda, Sudan, Chad and the Central Africa Republic, including Al Qaeda fighters, to be deployed against demonstrators and rebel forces currently involved in heavy fighting in a two week old attempt to overthrow the Libyan ruler that has left thousands dead.

In the last 72 hours, rebel leaders have been in contact with Britain and the United States, nations that have promised aid and have positioned forces in the Mediterranean for a decisive strike against Gaddafi. Additional US Marines have been sent to reinforce assault teams on the USS Kearsarge, a helicopter assault ship now stationed off Tripoli awaiting orders to begin operations.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/m...l-libya-gd.php

Wow, you'd think that such obviously important news would be reported by more places then ONE MIDWEST LOCAL NEWS SOURCW. I guess every other news agency on the planet is in on the zionist conspiracy.

Amazingly when I searched for the author of this piece it turns up a rambling nutcase. Who'da thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Wow, you'd think that such obviously important news would be reported by more places then ONE MIDWEST LOCAL NEWS SOURCW. I guess every other news agency on the planet is in on the zionist conspiracy.

Amazingly when I searched for the author of this piece it turns up a rambling nutcase. Who'da thunk it?
      great to see israel and al qaeda teaming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        great to see israel and al qaeda teaming up.
        I searched for Gordon Duff and it turned up articles on Roswell, the repeated phrase "false flag" and he thinks that Wiki-Leaks is a zionist conspiracy designed to implicate Bin Laden but Bin Laden doesn't really exist or something. The guy is truly off this planet.

Comment

I searched for Gordon Duff and it turned up articles on Roswell, the repeated phrase "false flag" and he thinks that Wiki-Leaks is a zionist conspiracy designed to implicate Bin Laden but Bin Laden doesn't really exist or something. The guy is truly off this planet.
          nonsense.

jack/dick/dap told me gordon duff is a legit newsman/historian.

and osama bin laden doesn't exist.

osama is really abraham silverman an american working for mossad.

Comment

nonsense.

jack/dick/dap told me gordon duff is a legit newsman/historian.

and osama bin laden doesn't exist.

osama is really abraham silverman an american working for mossad.
            Those perfidious jews. I mean zionists.

Comment

in other news , FARC and the Colombian government has both pledged troops to qadafi.

Comment

Those perfidious jews. I mean zionists.
                **** them jews.

ummm......

i mean **** them zionist.

ummm.....

nevermind.

just **** derranged.

Comment

in other news , FARC and the Colombian government has both pledged troops to qadafi.
                  And so have COBRA. Except that COBRA isn't a real organisation, they're a front for GI Joe used as a mythical enemy in false flag attacks orchestrated by their oligarch masters.

Comment

And so have COBRA. Except that COBRA isn't a real organisation, they're a front for GI Joe used as a mythical enemy in false flag attacks orchestrated by their oligarch masters.
                    destro was a jew.

Comment

Working...
                    X