Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britain and France to attack Libya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let them sort it out by themselves I say. The west can't police the world 24/7, it's not our problem. And sure we have good links with Libya, now that'll be broken forever if we attack.

Gaddafi will not surrender, he is stubborn and will remain in power untill he's dead.

Comment

Uhh, i think we are involved. You don't really think Britian and France would have the balls to go solo do you? if it goes wrong it will be the U.S. fault.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...292508138.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...united-nations

Comment

Its the UN stupid:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...esolution_1973

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
          Why not? Our F22 Raptor pilots need live practice.
          Aren't they getting it in Afghanistan?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
            Uhh, i think we are involved. You don't really think Britian and France would have the balls to go solo do you?
            Why not? France and Britain went 'solo' in World War 1 and world war 2.

Comment

if you leyt them sort it out themselves, theyll be a damn civil war

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                Why not? France and Britain went 'solo' in World War 1 and world war 2.
                I assume you're talking about the tragic beginning of world War 2. Did they really have much of a choice though.

Yeah they had balls during the WW1 era.
                Last edited by res; 03-18-2011, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Why can't the UN use but a fraction of the money and forces they are likely to use against Gadaffi and instead get rid of Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    britain and france should mind their own business.

war ghaddafi!
                    He's a nut but he actually kept the country stable for a long time.

At this point, a no fly zone is a joke
                    We should of course encourage people's revolutions with people we don't know, kind of like in Afghanistan and Iran.

Those were awesome people's revolutions.

I am just overwhelmed by the dazzling human rights they have there because of those awesome revolutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                      Why don't they attack Sudan for Darfur? Ethiopia for Ogaden? and so on. They have no right to intervene in this crisis, neo-colonianism is showing its ugly head again.
                      Are you saying that Britain and France should intervene for Darfur and Ogaden?

Comment

Working...
                      X