No announcement yet.

katrina disaster compared to japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katrina disaster compared to japan

Has anyone notice how many comments about Japan discipline, patience during disaster compared to the riot, looting, crimes that happened during katrina. Everytime I read an article about Japan disaster katrina comparison is always brought up on the comment section.

which was a bigger disaster? i was too young to pay attention to details back then.

Comment

Japanese people are so polite.

Confucianism at it's best. I know they don't officially practice it as a religion but look at them.

That s.hit works.

Comment

It has very little to do with Japanese "politeness" and more to do with how well prepared they are for something like this.

If the U.S was more prepared and people were given water and food immediately after what happened, there wouldn't be the riots or looting that happened.

Most people here in the U.S are good people and are willing to help but when you don't get water or help for 3 days, it's not a good thing.

It's a shame to say but the U.S wasn't prepared for what happened during Katrina.

Comment

This is nothing that you can really honestly do a comparison to/with. Katrina is still a sore spot for us. Just let us be with all of the comparisons bruh. We dont need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            It has very little to do with Japanese "politeness" and more to do with how well prepared they are for something like this.

If the U.S was more prepared and people were given water and food immediately after what happened, there wouldn't be the riots or looting that happened.

Most people here in the U.S are good people and are willing to help but when you don't get water or help for 3 days, it's not a good thing.

It's a shame to say but the U.S wasn't prepared for what happened during Katrina.
            Wasn't Bush warned by FEMA before it happened?

Comment

because N.O. is full of fiends, people on welfare and rapists.

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
                because N.O. is full of fiends, people on welfare and rapists.
                Whooooaaaa...

Chief, you're gonna stand for that?

Comment

I think we all know why

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Whooooaaaa...

Chief, you're gonna stand for that?
                    lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X