Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rethinking Islamic Terrorism in America: Must Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rethinking Islamic Terrorism in America: Must Read!

This is an eye opening article which shatters the media myths perpetuated about the US Muslim community. Read it and learn that Fox News lies!

http://www.atthegrapevine.com/wordpr...lim-in-america

Muslim perpetuate terrorism. The US will make sure that terrorism dies with Muslims.

Comment

does anyone really believe that the us muslim community is radical and somethign to worry about?

sheeiiiiittt, I'm way more worried about blacks, whites, and hispanics than muslims. I don't even consider them really much of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        does anyone really believe that the us muslim community is radical and somethign to worry about?

sheeiiiiittt, I'm way more worried about blacks, whites, and hispanics than muslims. I don't even consider them really much of anything.
        Then you are a fool. all Muslims believe in Sharia law, even black muslims. I've spoken to a few and they have the most to say about human nature, and freedom, though still believe in Sharia!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

oh really?

why don't you come and be like that in my face. I promise you, you'll reconsider after the experience, kid.

Comment

is this what muslims do when they get verbal attacks about their religion?... retaliate physically? unlike christians who retaliates using the bible. just saying...

Comment

That article cites FBI studies to prove 94% of attacks in the US have no links to Muslims. 94%!

If this doesnt highlight media lies, what will?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Muslim perpetuate terrorism. The US will make sure that terrorism dies with Muslims.
                The FBI, Duke, UNC @ Chappel Hill all disagree with that nonsense statement. TBH, these views just show that most Americans are ignorant as hell, esp outside of the big cities.

6%

Comment

Jesus christ, how Americans are sheep.

Comment

Anyone who is fair and accepts national data should fwd this article to all they know. I know numerous US Muslims who have been stopped, accused and harassed for no reason what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X