regardless if you beleive in science or religion answer this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
    "Nothing? What is nothing?"

These ideas and notions are all human-created. Just like time. Time doesn't exist outside of this planet, so what is nothing? It has no meaning outside the confines of our world. All these things that we argue about are man-defined. People always need a creator, for something to have occurred to put us here, but time is non-existent. There was no schedule.
    I disagree, time is real and it passes. Humans concept of time might not be the same for everything or everyone in the universe but time is real.

Stars are born and die, whole galaxies do the same. Earth will one day die as well and we won't even be remembered and just take up a blink of an eye in the spectrum of time.

But time does exist, there has to be a beginning and an end. If we came from nothing, what was there before? Scientists say the universe has expanded from the size of an atom, to what it is now....so time is passing by.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
      Explain - How do you get something from nothing?

Yes, our universe didn't exist before the big bang. But maybe our universe grew out of another universe, just as a flower grows in a larger bed of soil.

For me, there was always something, or there was always nothing. You can't have it both ways. And I'm writing this so there had to be something.
      people have problem with the idea of something coming from nothing but those people really dont know what nothing is..... they look at an empty cup and say theres nothing in it when really theres empty space, natural gases from our atmosphere, and multiple dimensions....while absolute nothing cannot exist in our universe as we know it.

so what was there before the other universe....as long as there is something you have to ask how it got there untill you find that there is nothing.

how do you get something from nothing .....by converting the energy that allows the nothing to exist into matter....well actually some how dimensions would have to come into existence (space) and with in that dimension the energy would be able to take shape.

hmmmm energy existing with out dimensions.....perhaps it still does....perhaps this is the key to duality.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-09-2011, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        people have problem with the idea of something coming from nothing but those people really dont know what nothing is..... they look at an empty cup and say theres nothing in it when really theres empty space, natural gases from our atmosphere, and multiple dimensions....while absolute nothing cannot exist in our universe as we know it.

so what was there before the other universe....as long as there is something you have to ask how it got there untill you find that there is nothing.

how do you get something from nothing .....by converting the energy that allows the nothing to exist into matter....well actually some how dimensions would have to come into existence (space) and with in that dimension the energy would be able to take shape.

hmmmm energy existing with out dimensions.....perhaps it still does....perhaps this is the key to duality.
        I'm speaking in terms of nothing being exactly that ... nothing. No fundamental particles, no energy, and no matter. If our universe fluctuated from energy for example, then that energy is something by definition. Thus this energy is not nothing. That's why I've come to the conclusion that something has always existed. 'Nothing' cannot support something. But I'm not a physics student, so it's just my opinion.

Comment

religion is for dumbases...

the answer is nobody knows...

if u answer god then ur a ****in ****** because nobody knows,,, lolol

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
            I'm speaking in terms of nothing being exactly that ... nothing. No fundamental particles, no energy, and no matter. If our universe fluctuated from energy for example, then that energy is something by definition. Thus this energy is not nothing. That's why I've come to the conclusion that something has always existed. 'Nothing' cannot support something. But I'm not a physics student, so it's just my opinion.
            the energy dosnt really exist its just that the nothing has the potential for near infinite energy. like there's nothing untill there is something and in that instant all the potential energy of the nothing is released. like if you take a glass ball and suck all the air out of it till its just on the verge of colasping in on its self this is how the universe first existed like billions of glass balls just colasping in an instant.

Comment

Originally posted by +JC|Arky+ View Post
              Animals dont know the difference between right and wrong. We do. The question is WHY we believe there is a right and a wrong.

At one point and time, a long time ago, we were TOLD.
              How do you know that wrong for humans is the "universal wrong"....Ethics and morals are also a created by humans...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I had a soup made from the heart, lungs and blood of a woman with Hepatitis.

Immediately traveled back in time after I ate it.
                Time is still linear.....it's you that is not traveling in the linear time.....

Comment

Dark matter, research that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
                    Are you saying that God knew that Adam and Eve would disobey him before he created them?

Are you saying that God knew he would kill every living thing on the planet except for Noah, his family and two of every kind of animal?

Are you saying God knew he would have to sacrifice himself (or his son) to himself to save humanity from eternal punishment?

Are you saying that God knew that billions of people would worship the wrong God or no God at all, and that they would all suffer an eternity in hell for this terrible sin?
                    Yes........

Comment

There is no fighter smarter than me.
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

Working...
                      X