No announcement yet.

Tiger kills lion in Turkish zoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
    Must of been a lioness, no way a Tiger could cut a male lions jugular especially with a single stroke.
    You do understand that Tigers are the biggest of all the big cats right?...

Unless you count the Liger (the mixure of the two).

I really don't find it that hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      Tigers are very powerful, a healthy tiger will always beat a healthy lion.Did you know Siberian Tigers prey on bears for food?!
      Bold: Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        Technically lions live on grasslands/planes/savannah's not in jungles.

The lion is mainly referred to as a king because of the its appearance and also the way it conducts itself ruling over his pride and his land much the way a king would rule over his people.

As street bully will tell you, and I agree after watching a documentary on them , the hippo is the true king of Africa.

Ain't no lion or tiger ****in with that monster.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
          That lion looked weight-drained.

Besides, the tiger is avoiding the younger, fresher jaguars.
          LMAO!!!!

Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
            stupid **** redK given u dumb ****in twat

Comment

I don't know about everyone else but when I was younger, I took a liking to animals cause of the MGM lion that came on at the beginning of every movie and sometimes cartoons. Basically conditioned me to like lions, funny some people are debating on which would win. It doesn't matter, I like lions but i won't allow that to make me biased as to if it would beat a tiger.

For those who don't know part of the reason male lions have manes is to protect their neck in battle, either vs other lions or other animals alike

Comment

Originally posted by Jury View Post
                Females in the cat family are the killers. Males are lazy and know better than to make them mad.

Apparently you haven't seen a male lion take over a pride of females.

Comment

The fact is a fully grown Male Lion vs a fully grown Tiger in a fight is a toss up, There both fierce animals, Lions aggression and bite is there key, Tigers rely on there athletisicum and paws with the bite being its last appraoch... In every video showing the tiger there always seemd to be 2 or more, Male lions and female lions dont have the same intent to protect each-other when there in a forciable pack, aka in a zoo put in a cage together... IN THE WILD I WOULD GIVE THE EDGE TO A LION BECAUSE THERE SIZE, THERE MANE and FORCE!

Comment

Tigertards vs Lionphags?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Tigertards vs Lionphags?
                      lmfao........

Comment

Working...
                      X