No announcement yet.

18 arrested in gang rape of 11 year old girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I have no doubt that illegals have committed crimes (At a lesser percentage than legal citizens I might add)

The problem I have is you are so quick to make that statement.

Me shut the fuk up? Your not intelligent or man enough to do it. Let me make a comment about Islam though and you want to see crying.....hahaha
    He apologised, you should let him off the hook, lol.

Comment

if this is true, some people need to die over it

Comment

Those guys that did it need to be locked up in different prisons all over United States so that they can get gang raped alone in prison and not have eachother's back.

Anyway, how the hell did they get a hold of an 11 year old girl, where was this girl's parents, was this girl alone? A lot of questions to be asked, sounds to me like the parents are irresponsible. But I don't know anything about this though so i'll look in to it for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Loc! View Post
          ****ing ******s should be lynched

Comment

Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
            ****ing ******s should be lynched
            Lol wow, you wont last very long.

Comment

I knew there was more to it.

So it turns out this girl was lured in to taking a ride with one of the guys and actually took a ride home with him. CNN reported that investigators say the girl is not exactly innocent, like she wasn't kidnapped or anything like that, and that she was actually doing most of this willingly. She balked at some things they had asked her to do, but in the end, she was willing. This also happened Last year in November and she hadn't say anything. There could be more to this, but so far that's what I have read. The girl is now at a foster care and her parents or brothers can't see her, for of course being so irresponsible. When a stranger asks you if you want some candy to lure you in his car, you say no. I would like to say poor girl, but damn if she took the ride and was willing to take the **** so young, what can you say. Still, poor girl for not knowing any better.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

So it turns out this girl was lured in to taking a ride with one of the guys and actually took a ride home with him. CNN reported that investigators say the girl is not exactly innocent, like she wasn't kidnapped or anything like that, and that she was actually doing most of this willingly. She balked at some things they had asked her to do, but in the end, she was willing. This also happened Last year in November and she hadn't say anything. There could be more to this, but so far that's what I have read. The girl is now at a foster care and her parents or brothers can't see her, for of course being so irresponsible. When a stranger asks you if you want some candy to lure you in his car, you say no. I would like to say poor girl, but damn if she took the ride and was willing to take the **** so young, what can you say. Still, poor girl for not knowing any better.
                She's 11 years old.....

She is innocent and an 11 year old girl doesn't know what she is doing or what she is getting into.

regardless if she stood there naked with her legs apart, these men should all be murdered in the same way the man was in that Mexican cartel video.

Comment

you haven't been around too many kids. it's not like it takes a lex luther type criminal mind to talk a fukn 11 yr old into doing something.

now try thinking about 10 dudes working on 1 eleven yr old.

if the girl was 37, or even 20, different story. we're talking about 11 KJ.

You would "like to say poor girl"??????????? What the FUK is that? You think the girl wasn't fooled in some way, you feel no sympathy for her plight? THE GIRL IS FUKN 11 AND HAS SHI TTY PARENTS. Is that her fault? Now you want to deflect blame? There's a reason for certain laws, and 11 yr olds are 100% INCAPABLE of comprehending every situation, sure some can but ost can't.

Seriously, that is the post of a horrible person. There is ZZZZZZEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO excuse for ever poking any 11 yr old ever, especially if you're like 18-20.

Comment

You guys would be surprised how 11 year old girls act. I know firsthand what i'm talking about. Little girls become hoodrats very young. Once, I was walking by the second floor of my building, and to my surprise, there were some 8-10 year old girls there, they looked innocent to me. Well they started calling me cute, and hissing at me, and in my head i'm just amazed like wow, I just kept walking. This is what this world has come to. It use to be predators trying to get with little girls, now it's the opposite.

Like I said, we don't know much about this, but from the looks of it, it's not as if she was kidnapped and forced in to to doing everything.

Comment

You guys would be surprised how 11 year old girls act. I know firsthand what i'm talking about. Little girls become hoodrats very young. Once, I was walking by the second floor of my building, and to my surprise, there were some 8-10 year old girls there, they looked innocent to me. Well they started calling me cute, and hissing at me, and in my head i'm just amazed like wow, I just kept walking. This is what this world has come to. It use to be predators trying to get with little girls, now it's the opposite.

Like I said, we don't know much about this, but from the looks of it, it's not as if she was kidnapped and forced in to to doing everything.
                      Wow...............

You just became one of the dumbest pieces of **** in this place.

Comment

Working...
                      X