No announcement yet.

18 arrested in gang rape of 11 year old girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    You couldn't knock out a cold with Robitusin. If you had your way, you would stone the little 11 year old girl to death and say she should have had her Burqa on and asked to get raped.
    silly ignorant ****...............

ever seen me post about women in burkas????

stop making false statements,if people want give there opinion then they can,it does not make it right or wrong,its just a opinion

get off your high horse and shut the **** up,what do you know about me,how the **** do you know i cant handle prison,been there,seen that and moved on with my life

read through my post and tell me what have i said thats wrong

carry on crying like a b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
      What the fuck is Kev smoking?
      super silver haze................

Comment

• Lots of racists up in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by POOF View Post
          Lots of racists up in this thread
          lol...............

why did they ban you for?????

was it that slag and wazza thread??

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            silly ignorant ****...............

ever seen me post about women in burkas????

stop making false statements,if people want give there opinion then they can,it does not make it right or wrong,its just a opinion

get off your high horse and shut the **** up,what do you know about me,how the **** do you know i cant handle prison,been there,seen that and moved on with my life

read through my post and tell me what have i said thats wrong

carry on crying like a b1tch
            Opinions can be right and wrong dumbass, just because you have an opinion doesn't make it exempt from criticism.

You have seen prison, in those gay **** videos you rent and wank off to. You would handle prison great, you would be the most popular girl in the place. Have all the cigarettes you would want, your commissary would always be full and you would probably get married within the first few months.

Muahhhhaa..... heres a kiss for you cutie
            Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 03-09-2011, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• I think so...

Rumor has it a jew may have been involved though

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Opinions can be right and wrong dumbass, just because you have an opinion doesn't make it exempt from criticism.

You have seen prison, in those gay **** videos you rent and wank off to. You would handle prison great, you would be the most popular girl in the place. Have all the cigarettes you would want, your commissary would always be full and you would probably get married within the first few months.

Muahhhhaa..... heres a kiss for you cutie
                of course i would sweetheart..............

gay vids i wank off too,what a great dis that was ****

you're crying like a b1tch over someones opinion,get over it

its not hard to act like tough man over the net,you get nothing from me apart from being a little spiteful scumbag who like to cry and talk ****

im out of here but ill be back late cocksure,look forward to your replay b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by POOF View Post
                  I think so...

Rumor has it a jew may have been involved though
                  they are always involved somewhere down the line............

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    of course i would sweetheart..............

gay vids i wank off too,what a great dis that was ****

you're crying like a b1tch over someones opinion,get over it

its not hard to act like tough man over the net,you get nothing from me apart from being a little spiteful scumbag who like to cry and talk ****

im out of here but ill be back late cocksure,look forward to your replay b1tch
                    I will miss you, come back soon....

Comment

• Kev has to be the biggest ****ing ****** in this forum. What a ****ing moron it's pathetic what goes on in his sick little head, he talks all this E-bull**** about being from the hood but on here he comes off as a pathetic 15 year old E-thug trying to impress people on the internet. Oh well, at least in this thread Captain Jack Sparrow got exposed for being a dumb ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X