No announcement yet.

internet speed pissing contest!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
    Well I was told this was the fastest internet comcast offers. And if its not its fine.

I download movies and my ps3 doesnt lag. So I guess Im happy.

And your right, comcast customer service is not the best service. But oh well. Its better than signing a contract with att. And their adjustment fees.
    i was with comcast for 10 or so yrs until i had an argument with a rep over the phone.

right then and there i told him 'to ****in cancel my subscription right now!'.

i had the triple play or whatever it was called back then and was paying close to $300/mo which included movie and sports packages.

i got a call from a supervisor immediately after and told me to reconsider and told him to **** off as well.

thank god for that since fios is not only cheaper but infinitely better.

Comment

Comment

2nd try.

I guess my upload is better than my DL.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Frogs I use Verizon over here in North Jersey too, but we don't have FIOS so the speed compared to what you posted is about half of that if not more. Do you have the package high speed and telephone and how much is it costing you
          i just upgraded to the ultimate package triple play today which is the highest possible package you can get and it costs me $200/mo(including taxes) which already includes all the premium movie channels, a gazzilion sports channels(including nfl red zone which costs $50 by itself), a multi-room dvr + 2 regular hd boxes and a specialty channel which costs me $24/mo by itself.

mind you, the speed i posted is from my extreme package which is slower than what i'll be getting effective monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            2nd try.

Thats some serious upload **** right there man

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              2nd try.

that's a very odd result.

Comment

That site is inconsistent. Internet traffic times can't make this much of a difference...Look at the difference here.
                Last edited by jazluvr; 03-05-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

That site is inconsistent. Internet traffic times can't make this much of a difference...Look at the difference here.
                  that last one is from 7 months ago.

Comment

plus jaz, can't you select a server that's much closer to you?

2500 miles is a long way.

Comment

So? look at the others, those are from today, with only a 200 mile distance difference. I only have a 7mb dsl connection, no way i should be getting twice the speed like the old one shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X