Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

says the guy that said "don't mess with *******s" and more

Comment

i think he did the smartest thing.

1) that asian kid actually has a face to lose. jabba on the other hand....even if he gets beaten up not much will change with his facial attractiveness

2) jabba knows where he lives and he obviously has anger management issues so why would u wanna fight when him only for him to nerdrage out and come back and shoot u in the back

let's face it. a few punches from jabba aint gonna do **** anyway...he is punching up and he aint no pacman lol

Comment

That aggressive little guy will get killed one day. Bullies don't like getting bullied.

Comment

They remind me of those kids from Gran torino.

Comment

Please send me a link to the video

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
              They remind me of those kids from Gran torino.
              That is exactly what I thought at first too.

Comment

but to be honest that little gangsta wannabe really reminded me of my brother's friend way back in my teenage years. he was with my brother and got drunk and accidentally burned the interior roof of my mom's car with his cigarette. the next day i called him and told him that he gotta pay for it cuz i don't want to get in trouble with my parents. he then suddenly pops out of my house just like that. he was like "come here and convince me like a man to pay for the car." shiet was funny! i was like try to enter my property and im gonna grab my dad's shotgun and blast you. it was funnier cuz he kept trying not to step in our driveway. hahahaha. he was just in the street hollering and walking back and forth. i stayed in the garage but the garage door was open. i was just there smoking and he was begging me saying "come on step here in the street away from your property." shiet was damn funny.

Comment

can you say p.ussy.............

Comment

that dude with the love to hate me posts here under the name sharkboy

Comment

I could respect not fighting someone, but once he just walks into your house like that, that crosses the line. And in my NY that would be a felony, and putting that on the internet isn't good for the fat one.

Comment

Working...
                      X