Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosh, you mad, son.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's looks like they made Christina Bosh cry. That *** need to wake the **** up already. But as i said, it's more of Spobot not having a plan B, C, ect when the going gets rough, his only plan is to win with pure talents only.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      This is embarrassing. Im getting tired of supporting this "team".

We lack everything except talent.

Wade has been slacking on defense. Its always his guy hitting wide open 3's. This is embarrassing.
      so does ur thread about lebron is embarassing u kneecan poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This kinda reminds me of Lakers when they had Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton. they never learned that a team full of all stars won't and will never work.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          LeChoke has 4'3 Jameer guarding him..like he really needs Bosh to set a f'n pick
          4'3"

imagine what kobe will do if he's being guarded by the midget..

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
          LeBron's testing to see if Bosh's 'tough guy persona' was real or not. True Story.

Oh, and Nelson was impersonating Rondo this time.
          maybe that's lebron's way of sayin "bosh u suck.."

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
            This kinda reminds me of Lakers when they had Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton. they never learned that a team full of all stars won't and will never work.
            Good thing the Lakers learned their lesson

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              maybe that's lebron's way of sayin "bosh u suck.."
              BLAME Wade for recruiting Bosh-ted.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                It's looks like they made Christina Bosh cry. That *** need to wake the **** up already. But as i said, it's more of Spobot not having a plan B, C, ect when the going gets rough, his only plan is to win with pure talents only.
                Let the BLAME game continue....

Comment

Riley has been loyal to Spoelstra. He's been here for 16-years. Spoelstra has a job only because of Riley's patronage. That's enough. If you're not capable, then Riley owes it to the organization to make a change. The Heat has 300 mil. invested in players who aren't doing their jobs. Micky Arison has run this franchise at a loss, or break even for years. This organization tanked for years to reach this moment. There might be a lockout next year with no season. If Riley just allows this season to go down a sewer pipe because of his "loyalty" to Spoelstra, when a better alternative is available, namely Riley himself, then that is an inexcusable move on his part. He's ripping off the fans, he's telling his owner to suck it up, or go suck on it, I can't tell which. The players didn't take paycuts out of loyalty, they took paycuts to win a championship. Bibby didn't leave 6.2 mil, on the table for any other reason than championship aspirations. Riley owes it to everybody to take over, he owes Spoelstra nothing at this point. He gave Spoelstra an opportunity and Spoelstra has not been equal to the opportunity.

Comment

LOOK AT THIS *****

OMG hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                      Let the BLAME game continue....

The thing is, it's Spo's job to put them in position to take advantage of their strengths.
                      Bosh committed a turnover, but maybe because he had to go one-on-one and the defense was ready for that and he just had nowhere to go. Lebron missed a 3p at the end, but maybe he had to take a difficult shot because Spo couldn't run a play to get Miami a layup or a dunk for the entire 2nd half. Everything was long jumpers. EVERYTHING. Teams that beat Miami crowd the paint and let the Heat shoot long 2's and 3's.

Shooters get cold. To get them going you need to get them a layup or dunk.
                      When is the last time you saw the Heat run a play in the half court that resulted in a layup or dunk ?
                      I'm not talking about ISO where Lebron or Wade break down the defense by themselves. Those won't work too often against a quality D. I'm talking about an actual play, with screens, cuts, crisp passes and player movement, where you actually feel you watched a play being executed.

Coaching should not be "Yo, Lebron, take the ball and score some points, okay ? And make sure you don't miss !!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X