No announcement yet.

Heat = Hate pt. 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat = Hate pt. 5

So right we've been playing without our co-captain and our rebound leader. He is also a great contributor coming off the bench. Last season he averaged a double double off the bench , coming for Beasley. This Year he will be a relief at the 4 , and give Bosh great rest.

And possibly be on the floor at crunch time , wearing his heart on his sleeve. Doing the dirty work that Joel Anthony is trying to do.

He will get charges , he will get rebounds , he will be vocal , he will be passionate. He will inject a much needed toughness once he comes back from injury , which will be around playoff time. And I predict he will inject us with energy and commitment , effort and passion once again.

Wade said a few weeks ago that they were 65% there as a team. And I watch all their games. And they've been slacking. Specially Wade , playing sloppy basketball. Yes he can score in bunches. But he has been losing the ball easily and stupidly.

I say that we are 80% there. And our talents is carrying us to most of our wins.

You want my honest opinion. We've only had about a few quality wins. 1 against OKC. 2 against Orlando. And maybe against the lakers. But we havent played consistently at all. Wade goes off one night. And makes up for our bench. Then lebron goes off. Then between both of them we put 70 points up. But our role players are not performing well.

I was surprised J.J won the 3 point shoot out. He's almost ghost.

Erick Dampier has impressed me on the defensive end holding it down on the post not letting any easy **** happen.

But when U-D ,a.k.a U-DID-IT. Mr , Haslem # 40. My second favorite player on this team. Laces them up. And goes to work.

We will be tough , we will be injected with passion on another level. And we will feed of his beast energy , and his effort on both ends.

Cant wait for U-D to come back!!!!!!

Knicks - Melo and Quillernmo Diaz = me a diehard fan

Comment

Working...
    X