Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate don't depreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      Damn Reed... you really are a top notch investor! With those little gyms you might have to build on a special vault room on your boat just to keep them safe! Then you'll have to add on a servants quarters just for your security guards.

You better get crackin, you got a lot of construction to do on your future multi-million dollar investment. I think the value of your boat just went up, just by talking about it.
      OOPs! I meant GEMS. Silly me, but oh - wait.... there's another idea! A GYM on your newly renovated boat! It just keeps getting better. Who needs to buy a yacht when you can just turn your 11 footer in to one

Comment

"they say you only enjoy a boat twice. the day you buy it and the day you sell it."

good luck reed.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Didn't get a picture yet, but this is the exact boat... same year, color, same canvas and everything.

28 foot SeaRay... Got a good deal, pretty excited.. I live 5 minutes from Lake Erie.. should be a good summer!

Maybe I can add a second bathroom, and double the price.
          Damn reed man you must be living large right now you're always talking about big ticket items you just got. Whatever you're doin its working.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Damn reed man you must be living large right now you're always talking about big ticket items you just got. Whatever you're doin its working.
            Thanks bro appreciate it... Our business is still striving, mainly because we are a direct marketing company.. so when other companies aren't doing well, they come to us to help them get more business.

Comment

Under 15 grand?

Comment

Didn't get a picture yet, but this is the exact boat... same year, color, same canvas and everything.

28 foot SeaRay... Got a good deal, pretty excited.. I live 5 minutes from Lake Erie.. should be a good summer!

I expect to be partying on it when I go to the East Coast in the summer.....

Comment

You finally meet eye to eye with horus.

Comment

Congrats bro! Boats are awesome. Check out me and my homies chillin on my boat.

GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                      Congrats bro! Boats are awesome. Check out me and my homies chillin on my boat.

GIFSoup
                      Damn Al!!!!!!!! You get sirus radio on that biitch? I'm lookin to get one of these beauties. Imma pimp it out, and throw some 22's on it.

GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                      X