Hey posters! post pic of your current wife/gf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
    What do you want from me?
    Another pic. You post so many that I dunno now whom Id :wank::wank: to. Now am getting bored with this game of forcing you to get naked.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      I'm built like Tyson in his prime like the pic of the avatar, but more ripped, 40lbs less
      Prime Tyson was 215 give or take a couple lbs. So you're 175lbs and comparing yourself to Tyson? In order to be anywhere near as proportionally built as Tyson you'd have to be like 5'5.

Comment

• deleted................
        Last edited by ANDROID_DOES; 02-27-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• [IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/r/R/w/6/rRw6/81176_1_123_1014lo.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Thats what you get for using bbw wife finder

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Prime Tyson was 215 give or take a couple lbs. So you're 175lbs and comparing yourself to Tyson? In order to be anywhere near as proportionally built as Tyson you'd have to be like 5'5.
              Or 5'9 . Good guess though. Most people assume I weigh more 30-40lbs more based on my physique first, then all around strength. When I tell them I walk around at 170, it comes as a surprise.

Just found this pic, taken 2007 when i had a sidekick lx; backstory is the girl i was talking to at the time we would trade pics sometimes; just came across this pic when deleting old email messages. I'm in better shape now than i was then.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Or 5'9 . Good guess though. Most people assume I weigh more 30-40lbs more based on my physique first, then all around strength. When I tell them I walk around at 170, it comes as a surprise.

Just found this pic, taken 2007 when i had a sidekick lx; backstory is the girl i was talking to at the time we would trade pics sometimes; just came across this pic when deleting old email messages. I'm in better shape now than i was then.

You're a Junior Middleweight. Compare yourself to Terry Norris or some ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  You're a Junior Middleweight. Compare yourself to Terry Norris or some ****.
                  I think he's in better shape than Tyson in that pic. Tyson was never that toned up.

But...

Comment

• chea i gree wit Kev, tyson was never as ripped as Diesel. !!!

Comment

• My wife

Comment

Working...
                      X