• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Kadyo is the bloodclaart man round ya

But still kadyo you older then water homie
    Kadyo so old Moses owns him money
    Gully mah homie to the G-A-D!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been bruh? You know theres a party comin up soon yea? Keep um glued cause it should be tomorrow. I wanted to do it today to coincide with my year on Boxingscene party, but I aint make it today so it'll have to be tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Gully mah homie to the G-A-D!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been bruh? You know theres a party comin up soon yea? Keep um glued cause it should be tomorrow. I wanted to do it today to coincide with my year on Boxingscene party, but I aint make it today so it'll have to be tomorrow.
      Bro, am I invited?

If I am, tell me what to bring or what to prepare.

Comment

• what was supposed to be a thread of your current gf has turned into a fuken post a picture of you thread. there's already plenty of those. I'm deleting my ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
          what was supposed to be a thread of your current gf has turned into a fuken post a picture of you thread. there's already plenty of those. I'm deleting my ****.
          No bro. Btw, you're lucky to have that girl. Sorry if I forgot to type it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
            No bro. Btw, you're lucky to have that girl. Sorry if I forgot to type it here.
            it's not that. Its that you scroll through pages thinking you'll see pictures of our friends ladies and you see fuken dudes shirtless. It's like opening a christmas gift and finding a rock in it.

Comment

• Posted mine in this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78457

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
                Hope you get massive redk for this

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
                  it's not that. Its that you scroll through pages thinking you'll see pictures of our friends ladies and you see fuken dudes shirtless. It's like opening a christmas gift and finding a rock in it.
                  Since we're already talking bout shirtless dudes, can you show us your body too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    C how you been G whats been gwaanin fam?

Just clocked the party thread big tings C
                    Just landed homie

Comment

• what the hell? too many pages only 5 pics?

here's mine

Comment

Working...
                      X