No announcement yet.

Hey posters! post pic of your current wife/gf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    you must look like a beast,what juice are you using?
    Kev and I were talking about this the other day, I've been asked so many times I've lost count. I don't juice, all natural.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Kev and I were talking about this the other day, I've been asked so many times I've lost count. I don't juice, all natural.
      just joking with you mate,do you work out a lot or are you just a freak of nature?

Comment

• Diesels a juicer

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          just joking with you mate,do you work out a lot or are you just a freak of nature?
          Well to be honest when growing up, while classmates would **** around in gym class when we were tested doing pullups, pushups, situps, climbing ropes, running, I'd bust my ass to be the best. So I got a 6pack at 8yrs, been maintaining it since. Downtime when my friends got bored, they'd eat chips, when I got bored I'd work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Well to be honest when growing up, while classmates would **** around in gym class when we were tested doing pullups, pushups, situps, climbing ropes, running, I'd bust my ass to be the best. So I got a 6pack at 8yrs, been maintaining it since. Downtime when my friends got bored, they'd eat chips, when I got bored I'd work out.
            you sound like a sports lover through and through,ill put my money on you to be in alot better shape than pb

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Diesels a juicer
              he wont take a random drug test so i think he's a juicer

Comment

• Diesel am i far off if i say you have a Holyfield-esque physique?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  Diesel am i far off if i say you have a Holyfield-esque physique?

the man has tyson in his avi,never mention that cheating headbutting evens fields to him

hes a mini mike but more lean

Comment

• Fellas if you want to post pics of yourselves, do it in this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=458361

Comment

• I'm single and not ready to mingle

Comment

Working...
                      X