Are there any tough guys here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
    Woah......
    once i drop my epic rap album, feat jhonny beat bosxxing flossing. and putting it down.. to the fullest.. you and all else will get in line to buy our jew.. mexican chihuahua old man stanky azzz flow... for shizzzle.. or drizzles which it is kinda raining in japan..

my baby boii yayya boy jhonny and i are waiting to see.. ioka throw hizand.. or iz itz hands....

eating.. sushi without my wife.. next to me.. is depressin... we bumping parliment one nation under a groove, and atomic dogg.. one of his fav george clinton .. songs...

you keep reviving thrizneds.. i am enjoying you flow...

i got my sushi coming.. nobody is fixing to produce my epic rap album... so ... happy new year.. keep up your good work.. or is it wzisisslsork work?

i wonder if george clinton got money for me my self and i .. rap..

shalom...

Comment

Everybody's tough in here , it is the internet.

Comment

Comment

Im very tough

Comment

I am feel, i am very feel.

Comment

I think toughness is more mental than physical. Those who try live a clean life physically and mentally. The likes of top boxers like Andre Ward spring to mind.Likewise Ive always liked Denzel Washington and what he trys to portray in his films eg trying to lead a moral life in a corrupt word. Hence one of my favourite films was the Equalizer(2014) in which he stared in.

Last edited by Richard; 12-31-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

So how many of you tough guys have thrown fists against a professional fighter? Because if you were really sooo bad you would look to find out if you can throw with them. Yeah, take your time finding a perfect poosy to F up in the streets. If you were really tough you would walk in the crowd that professional fighters do. Any man can beat up some citizen in the street. But can you beat up a man who is a citizen as well as a professional fighter.....Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 12-31-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Physical toughness means nothing these days. Mental toughness will take you further in life.

Comment

Im not going to call myself tough. That’s gay. Others can decide that.

I got heart though and that’s 120%..

Comment

Working...
                    X